CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I hate that Hamy will take some shit he doesn't deserve for EGs lackluster placing. He's a solid player who will find a good team. Hope he doesn't take any of this too personally.

• Upvote (+1) 7

EG's Dota team took a big hit losing Universe and Arteezy today. I think their Halo team now moves back up to the #2 spot. The only question is whether or not it is enough to topple CLG.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Suspector will be a better fit on EG and will hopefully allow Lunchbox to play more like Lunchbox. With Roy, Snipedown and Suspector, three of the best slayers in the game, EG might be able to take a game off CLG at the next Lan. :prayers:

Damn I must be pretty overrated if you guys are still keeping me up there with the sudds!

It's okay Randa! Me too! :kappa:

The Sudds need to come back and grind for a top 32 team. They're just too good not to be in the scene.

:kappa:

gonna quote this when RC finishes top 16 next season

People over here speculating for their teams and I'm just hoping OpTic actually takes advantage of rostermania. FeelsBadMan

I want nothing more than for OpTic to field a viable team. Which shouldn't be that hard if they'd actually play the damn game.

I really hope Optic can pull it together this time around.

Pretty sure Hecz is done letting the players run the show.

For them to be any good they have to clear their roster
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Knowing Optic, they're gonna wait till an official announcement at which point every team will have already been decided besides a couple decent reject players and they'll pick those guys up last minute.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I want nothing more than for OpTic to field a viable team. Which shouldn't be that hard if they'd actually play the damn game.

I understand them not playing for around the last week (traveling and what not), I just hope they can get some solid players (no offense to Chaser and Gary) and just grind.

I can officially say as of now: I have a TEAM to support (I love Snip3down Roy and Suspector). Damn it feels nice to say that. I will still support Naded 100%, but right now Suspector is one of my favorite players and I will for sure be in his streams once in a while when he starts his grind.

Anyways, EG fans hope you accept me with open arms! Hopefully cool other teams form out of this as well. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

What would people think about a Ninja, Spartan, Naded, El Town team? I feel like their play styles would mesh together well.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I can officially say as of now: I have a TEAM to support (I love Snip3down Roy and Suspector). Damn it feels nice to say that. I will still support Naded 100%, but right now Suspector is one of my favorite players and I will for sure be in his streams once in a while when he starts his grind.

Anyways, EG fans hope you accept me with open arms! Hopefully cool other teams form out of this as well. 

Yeah, I feel the same way. I'll always be a Naded fan first, but definitely looking forward to seeing this new EG play together.

• Upvote (+1) 2

What would people think about a Ninja, Spartan, Naded, El Town team? I feel like their play styles would mesh together well.

Completely possible.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I understand them not playing for around the last week (traveling and what not), I just hope they can get some solid players (no offense to Chaser and Gary) and just grind.

Even if they could somehow get Stellur back, I think they can be a top 8 roster. I think Lifestyle played well w/ them but they didn't have enough slaying w/ Chaser. Flame, Maniac, Lifestyle, and Stellur would be a good start.

• Upvote (+1) 1

if those 4 teamed together actually thinking they could be top3 i would be shocked. what im saying is it wont happen

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1