CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So which team do you think will pick me up? :D

Im not sure but if  you want to be safe could always hit up the sudds  :puckett:

• Upvote (+1) 1

So which team do you think will pick me up? :D

WHAT TEAM!?

tumblr_n41u392rmG1qfofhwo1_500.gif

I made this response before remembering eLevate's name are actually the eLevate Wildcats because of the Razer controller...

• Upvote (+1) 8

Learn what??. Can we stop with the veteran argument, we have a top 4 pro that literally has been playing Halo for 5 months. Whatever EG is doing isn't working and Suspector isn't that much of an improvement, hell we don't know if it is an improvement at all. The only combination of players i see beating CLG is dubu/contra/snipe/roy

I'd love to see that team.

Edit - Yes I know Roy doesn't like Contra

WHAT TEAM!?

I made this response before remembering eLevate's name are actually the eLevate Wildcats because of the Razer controller...

we're all in this together..

I'm curious and please do not take this the wrong way, are you on the younger scale of the halo fanbase? I'm only asking because my nephew watching some of the cod faze stuff and he really likes it. I don't find any entertainment in it at all and I'd be only interested in videos from pros regarding game/team stuff.

His name is Eamon, so he was probably an angsty teenager in 2003. 

:simms:

Also, Simms mentioned TSM Naded. I feel like this is the perfect time for TSM to try and get into Halo. Worlds just ended and rosters are extremely fluid. They aren't going to get a better chance to pick up a competitive roster than right now. I'd love some TSM juice for the scene, it would help a lot. I think a truly competitive TSM would do so much good for us, because of the pre-existing CLG rivalry.

Low key I really hope C9 stays and gets a good team. The C9 guys on stream are fun to watch and C9 overall seems like a really good organization. Good personalities.

• Upvote (+1) 1

At first I thought I could wait about a month for the Pro League thinking teams would want a few weeks off before causing a shitstorm.

Now details need to be announced asap because I want no team slacking to confirm their roster.

• Upvote (+1) 1

WHAT TEAM!?

Regardless as to why you posted it. I'd totally be okay with this if Penguin got stolen... 

Personally, I think EG is making another mistake by just auto picking up Suspector and not trying it out first. It's the same thing with the Commonly pickup, it was rushed and not fully thought out. You can't just pick up a young gun who's hot and think it'll fix your problems. I'd love to see them try a few others out, but I guess we just have to see how it works out. Let's hope and pray!

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Legit is so irrelevant. Reminds me of back in h3 when people talked about the return of zyos.

Whoa did somebody say Zyos is coming back? :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 8

Personally, I think EG is making another mistake by just auto picking up Suspector and not trying it out first. It's the same thing with the Commonly pickup, it was rushed and not fully thought out. You can't just pick up a young gun who's hot and think it'll fix your problems. I'd love to see them try a few others out, but I guess we just have to see how it works out. Let's hope and pray!

They had 0 time to think about the Commonly situation.  But I can agree with what you said about the auto-pickup.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

Im trying to read back through pages to find out whats happened but i honestly dont want to go back too far. Can someone please fill me in on whats happened/been rumored with these team changes.

So far i have:

-RNG might have split up

-ALG is only Naded

-Commonly dropped for Suspector

Speaking on the potential EG move, i think Suspector is an improvement from Commonly. Suspector has more raw skill and most importantly hes confident and aggressive which is desperately needed on EG. Am i the only one who thinks Spartan wouldve filled out EG perfectly? I thought this when they first picked up Commonly.

It's a pattern of narcissistic decisions. I'm not sure they're getting good advice right now or for the past few months. I also have stated that is smells like a money grab by the twins. They know they're on the way out, so they pull a stop gap and take the first up and commer willing to join them who can assure they place high enough to make a few more checks. Snipedown being stuck in a tough spot has no choice becuase he knows lunchbox wants a couple more pay checks and isn't willing to hang it up even though that is what's required for Roy and Eric to actually defeat clg.

There current team isn't going to intimidate CLG. If this is the best shot the community takes at CLG. They've already won season 2.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

The Sudds need to come back and grind for a top 32 team. They're just too good not to be in the scene.

:kappa: