CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I still think Flamesword wants to win and hes a good player. Can be an excellent 4th on a team similar to Lethul. Not sure about Maniac and his latest GTA series when he should be grinding Halo 5 regardless if you have a team of 4 or not doesn't inspire great confidence in him.

So lunchbox and naded are trash players and flamesword is as good as lxthul, lmao

• Upvote (+1) 5

Final boss' 4th changed from Killer N to Saiyan then finally to Strongside.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is Suspector really so head and shoulders above everyone else? I still think the first 3 players I would take for my anti-CLG team would be:

Naded

Spartan

Roy

Those are your first three choices? Seriously?

Naded? The guy who can't win is going to be your choice on a team to "take down" a God Squad? Naded will never beat CLG, no matter who he's playing with.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Final boss' 4th changed from Killer N to Saiyan then finally to Strongside.

Ya but Killer N only played with them in H1

• Upvote (+1) 2

No one has said this but......how about Cratos Ninja Spartan Commonly? 

That team would be.....uhhh......something

Kappa. 

How would RNG fans react?

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I wasn't really around the community back during Halo 2. But everyone is saying the best teams didn't make team changes. I'm just wondering, how many of those teams were top 8 or top 16 material, and while sticking together made it to top 2 after several events?

If I'm CLG, I don't want to make team changes because I'm in first. But for a top 16 team, or even some of the lower teams in the top 8, do you really think that sticking together for a long time will just guarantee success in the long run?

The only example that comes to mind is Columbus 2012. Status Quo dropped Ace and Assault (or perhaps they left? I honestly don't remember) and picked up Snakebite and Royal 2. With this squad they beat the Instinct "God Squad" of Ola, Ogre2, Roy, and Lunchbox. To be fair, Snakebite and Royal 2 were monsters back then as well, and perhaps there was some other factors I'm not taking into account, I have no idea how much Instinct practiced for example.

You said "in H2 the only teams to win a championship made 1 roster change each in 3 years." And that is very incorrect because FB, carbon, TMG/Str8 all won championships(unless you're talking about nationals, and even then Carbon/IGS still had at least 3 different 4ths), and besides FB they all had more than 1 change. Only thing I may be wrong about is Karma teaming with T2 at the beginning, but I really thought that happened.

Events aren't championships.  Event wins are event wins.  Carbon and Final Boss are the only Halo 2 WORLD CHAMPIONS.

Like the only H3 champions are Str8/BTH/FB

Lke the only H2A champs are EG

And the only H5 champs are CLG

Well shit. Is Allegiance even an org anymore?

ofc , lol they have a smite team and Naded has not left

This is going to be the most entertaining offseason Halo has had in a long time

• Upvote (+1) 2

Kappa. 

Please don't torture me like that

• Upvote (+1) 4

Kappa. 

Where does El Town go in this situation?

Being a fan of both competitive Halo and CSGO it is crazy how different team changes are from game to game. CS it happens so infrequently and in Halo it is after every major tournament. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

You said "in H2 the only teams to win a championship made 1 roster change each in 3 years." And that is very incorrect because FB, carbon, TMG/Str8 all won championships(unless you're talking about nationals, and even then Carbon/IGS still had at least 3 different 4ths), and besides FB they all had more than 1 change. Only thing I may be wrong about is Karma teaming with T2 at the beginning, but I really thought that happened.

They only had 2 different 4ths. Defy was NEVER on carbon in h2.  he was Str8 and Legendz.  Ghost/Strongside were the ONLY ROSTER SWITCHES for FB and Carbon between 05-07.

QIFgCo3.png

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It might be unlikely but my heart says we need a Naded-Ninja reunion.

Naded, Ninja, and Spartan - three hyper aggressive players that may or may not work together but they definitely would be fun to watch.

The Stream Team

• Upvote (+1) 9

Being a fan of both competitive Halo and CSGO it is crazy how different team changes are from game to game. CS it happens so infrequently and in Halo it is after every major tournament. 

TBF Counter Strike has been playing with crowd raised prize pools much longer than Halo Players. This was the first tournament where the winners actually accumulated wealth beyond a normal salaried job for the year.

Kappa.

I could not and would not root for this team.
  • Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Naded, Spartan, Commonly, APG, or throw Ryanoob in there instead of Commonly maybe. I just don't see anyone taking down CLG. We need formal and enable back.

• Downvote (-1) 4

Where does El Town go in this situation?

I honestly have no idea. Maybe Winterfox?

I mean with Halo they don't have as many leagues as CS and to be fair after one season of play(typically ESEA&ESL league)  is over they do switch teams. Halo is all about the next tournament and how to win that. CS is a bigger team game than Halo(not to say Halo isn't) so while you may be shit for 2 tournaments because of a new IGL, the next 6 months may be amazing. CS is also probably using different contract structure if i had to imagine.