CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

What got posted lol

A very maggoty fanny.,

• Upvote (+1) 1

i would be so happy to see the naded/t2/ryanoob combo again

Ryanoob listed T2 as his worst teammate ever & Naded as his 2nd worst teammate ever.

• Upvote (+1) 4

OpTic_JiMBoZe

He's playing h5 on a ps4 now?   :kappa:

I love these two guys but damn do I hate the off season when the "What if formal and enable join Optic" discussions start. 

9b996819c800a8c7420d46f1a7fa1680.png

THANK YOU!!!!!!!  SO TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT IT!!!

The constant team changing is the dumbest part of competitive halo. Always has been.

You can't really develop a team following or true, team rivalries. It just makes it feel like every man for himself.

Been like that since h3.  In H2 the only teams to win a championship made 1 roster change each in 3 years.(ghost for Strongside on carbon, Strongside for saiyan on FB.) 

Tired of people saying the Spartan + Ninja duo when Spartan + Vic X was way better.  Commonly is a great player, but yes this was expected since EG is a super Tight knit group.  And LBX is a fucking amazing player, you all are high. 

Naded being left on ALG sucks, but they all played really inconsistent at times aside form Suspector.  Hopefully he can find a team where he can play a versatile role and make moves without feeling like he needs to carry things on his shoulder.

Ninja needs to not ever be a team leader again.  EVER.  He plays his best when he is hyped but he needs to start playing more conservative.  RNG was fire most of worlds.  But then that reverse Tilt happened and they went to shit. He is just like Naded.  He needs to make those nerdy/sneaky moves on the low key and be the guy who gets his team hyped when they make some serious fucking plays.  They both can do it.  I want them both to do well.

Hopefully Mikwen and 2gre form a duo.  

How is the PRO league gonna work with all these changes?

Also, team ALG were lucky to be in second. If the tournament had a losers bracket they wouldnt have finished in 2nd.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

A very maggoty fanny.,

7KrUOEAC.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 4

On a slightly different note, OpTic needs to start figuring shit out & grinding. They have a lot of catching up to do still.

• Upvote (+1) 2

On a slightly different note, OpTic needs to start figuring shit out & grinding. They have a lot of catching up to do still.

I have no idea what is going to happen with Optic

Nah need a few more food challenge videos. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

Come on man, that would be logical.

OpTic_Logicz

I'm interested to see what happens with Commonly, VicX, and Stellur. I think Stellur has the potential to be one of the best players in the game, he just needs to find the right team. Frankly, I thought RNG was the right team for him, but I guess they didn't think so. 

Ninja needs a team that will stick together for the long run. I'm talking seasons. He's a beast, but he cant be refined as a player if his teams keep breaking a part. I promise, if Ninja finds a team that is actually in it for the long run, they can be a dominating squad. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Come on man, that would be logical.

Yeah but prank videos are equally important for qualifiers. I think game three is usually prank videos on RipTide.

And vlogs of riding motorcycles 

They're going to make more money from youtube than from halo events, if we're being honest.

• Upvote (+1) 5

And vlogs of riding motorcycles 

or vlogs of them riding longboards very slowly in their driveway while reminiscing about the "good old days of mlg" that happened like 2-3 years ago.

Oh wait thats Hecz.   :kappa:

They're going to make more money from youtube than from halo events, if we're being honest.

True, I can't hate on them for that. They are definitely making the best decisions for their lively hood, just sucks as I was a big fan of Quo back in H3-Reach and so I liked watching Flamesword succeed in the competitions.

Ryanoob listed T2 as his worst teammate ever & Naded as his 2nd worst teammate ever.

Ryannoob is probably everyone's worst teammate ever, dude is socially so awkward and has an attitude problem.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

That's fine and all, but as a fan of the OpTic brand I want to see a team there to compete, not just show up.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can somebody TL;DR the most recent team changes?

Lots of teasing.

Vic X made it seem like he accepted an offer or is looking for a team.

ALG basically disbanded

Commonly got emo about crowd pleasers since he is now OFF EG and is apparently being replaced by Suspector

Ninja posted some hug me tweet or whatever, I guess he is LFG also.

Lethul turned into Kanye West on twitter.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1