CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

tbh commonly is a very good player, but sometimes play styles dont mesh well...commonly could be a part of a top 4 team no doubt.

• Upvote (+1) 8

He played like Naded always plays when hes getting eliminated. I get that people love Naded around here but hes not even a top 10 player to me.

He doesn't have to be a "top 10" (doesn't really exist because it is complete conjecture) player.

That would only be 2 1/2 teams of players.

Naded played well, and so did Allegiance. They just didn't play confident, and frankly CLG just outmatched them.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The constant team changing is the dumbest part of competitive halo. Always has been.

You can't really develop a team following or true, team rivalries. It just makes it feel like every man for himself.

Agree, all the big rivalries are against specific players, which is much less exciting IMO.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I'm suggesting that Lunchbox isn't one of the best players in Halo 5 and EG's failure lies on Lunchbox not performing well. Commonly wasn't the problem Lunchbox was. Scrim results and the finals would show you that.

You're wrong. The team as a whole wasn't performing. And Lunchbox is always most up front, in the map hard points to challenge and make moves for his team. When the team as a whole does badly it hits his stats hard. You don't understand Halo, if you did you wouldn't doubt Jason smh. Oh and Pj said the best player not on his team was Lunchbox.... There you go
  • Upvote (+1) 1

The constant team changing is the dumbest part of competitive halo. Always has been.

You can't really develop a team following or true, team rivalries. It just makes it feel like every man for himself.

The point of team changes is to be able to find the right team that can develop and have good chemistry, mesh together, play well together, and get along at least somewhat. CLG and maybe TL are the only teams that seem to have that ATM. 

Penguin, Suspector, Commonly, Eltown/Rayne/Stellur would be a sick squad imo.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

All these teams are going to make changes, then right before roster locks they're all going to change again. Whatever teams form now will likely be short lived. Regardless, it will tell us which players are most sought after and highly valued and will begin to shape the upcoming season.

• Upvote (+1) 2

You're wrong. The team as a whole wasn't performing. And Lunchbox is always most up front, in the map hard points to challenge and make moves for his team. When the team as a whole does badly it hits his stats hard. You don't understand Halo, if you did you wouldn't doubt Jason smh. Oh and Pj said the best player not on his team was Lunchbox.... There you go

PJ as in Snakebite? When have they ever teamed?

naded only person on ALG confirmed

he will bounce back, he always does

What the hell? They get second place winning a ton of money and all leave? I don't understand or am I missing something.

Exactly. tfw you're a fan of Ninja so become a fan of basically every org that exists within one year.

PJ as in Snakebite? When have they ever teamed?

they haven't......smh...... Snakebite was asked in stream who the best player not on CLG was, and he said Lunchbox.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

The point of team changes is to be able to find the right team that can develop and have good chemistry, mesh together, play well together, and get along at least somewhat. CLG and maybe TL are the only teams that seem to have that ATM.

I understand that. From a spectator perspective though, it's shit.

How sick would it be to have a league, a draft, contracts, consistent rosters and parity.

I remember when people said CLG dropping Ogre2 was a mistake and I disagreed.

I remember when I said Naded isn't as great as people make him out to be.

I still believe Lunchbox is one of the most overrated players. He loses more than 50% of his 1v1s and his over agressive playstyle with weak gun skills doesn't go great together.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

I remember when people said CLG dropping Ogre2 was a mistake and I disagreed.

I remember when I said Naded isn't as great as people make him out to be.

I still believe Lunchbox is one of the most overrated players. He loses more than 50% of his 1v1s and his over agressive playstyle with weak gun skills doesn't go great together.

Lunchbox has too much going on outside of halo for him to be good enough to win again imo.

• Upvote (+1) 1