CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Well if Naded and Suspector won't team anymore and Lunch stays, I have a change of teams:

Snip3down Roy Lunch Naded

Snip3down Roy Lunch Suspector

Cratos Commonly Bubu Dubu Huke

Naded Rayne Penguin 4th 

The amazing thing about Naded in H5 is that he is one of the few vets that actually plays the game like H5 and knows all the nerdy shit, so him on EG could benefit them in that aspect. Also, maybe having Towey standing behind him is all Naded needs to get that first event win, especially sitting next to three all time greats that know how to play this game too. Other than that, all the other rosters are just something I would not be surprised seeing or mind seeing.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Look at all these people wanting the easy rep off of Ninja's tweet lmao

• Upvote (+1) 11
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Does anyone have a list on Twitter to view all of the pro tweets in one place?

LOL two players who can't hold their own in a 1v1? This team would be 12th at best.

Yes this, for the love of god Naded, as much as I love both Ryanoob and T2, they are not the pieces to beat CLG. It would be 2011 all over again: make it to the finals to get swept by the clear best team in the game, only in this case, you would not even make it to the finals. 

New sig  :simms:

I'm really hoping Allegiance sticks together but I can't say I'd be surprised if they don't. They really seem to get along well and they were the pioneers of Halo 5. The first ones to really nail down how to play it before anyone else.

@, @@eL ToWn, and @@Cratos, thank you guys. I will always be a fan whatever ends up happening. Another memorable Naded squad and probably my favorite since 2009 Carbon. Haven't been that stoked during an event in a long long time.

I leave for a few hours and come back to my whole team in shambles after posting this just yesterday...

113487-sad-Podrick-walks-away-gif-Img-At

• Upvote (+1) 6

if Lunchbox isnt retiring its gonna get awkward between him and Roy.

why you know them personally? Or are you using your extensive observational skills to read there relationship not just in game, but outside as well?
  • Upvote (+1) 2

why you know them personally? Or are you using your extensive observational skills to read there relationship not just in game, but outside as well?

I'm suggesting that Lunchbox isn't one of the best players in Halo 5 and EG's failure lies on Lunchbox not performing well. Commonly wasn't the problem Lunchbox was. Scrim results and the finals would show you that.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

people will finally see how good suspector really is on EG. that is if the rumors are true

hes a great improvement from commonly

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well damn, if Naded is right, then this sucks so much for him, but definitely a great opportunity for Suspector. I still find it crazy at how fast these changes develop. Like how do you go from getting 2nd at Worlds on Sunday night to having everyone leave the team by Tuesday afternoon?

As much as it pains me to say this but if Naded retired, i wouldn't blame him at all or at least taking a good break from all this. He loves stability in his team and he had it with this one all to suddenly just fizzle out in a matter of days.Messes with your head.

I'm tired of reading stupid comments about Lunchbox. He's not retiring, and he's a great fucking player!!!

It's time for him to upgrade to "Lunchable" the superior form of lunch.

• Upvote (+1) 3

psyched to see Suspector on EG...I think that team could challenge CLG now, but now there's a lot of pressure on LBX to perform like he can because roy/snip3down/suspector are all individually top 10 players easy.  Gotta step it up and play like he did at x games

Naded played great the rest of the tournament. He just had a subpar finals. 

He played like Naded always plays when hes getting eliminated. I get that people love Naded around here but hes not even a top 10 player to me.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Well damn, if Naded is right, then this sucks so much for him, but definitely a great opportunity for Suspector. I still find it crazy at how fast these changes develop. Like how do you go from getting 2nd at Worlds on Sunday night to having everyone leave the team by Tuesday afternoon?

As much as it pains me to say this but if Naded retired, i wouldn't blame him at all or at least taking a good break from all this. He loves stability in his team and he had it with this one all to suddenly just fizzle out in a matter of days.Messes with your head.

Well EG picked up Commonly in less than 2 hours after Lethul left, so I am surprised they waited until 3 days after they were eliminated after Worlds to make a team change.

But then again maybe they made the team change on the flight home.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 9

The constant team changing is the dumbest part of competitive halo. Always has been.

You can't really develop a team following or true, team rivalries. It just makes it feel like every man for himself.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 3