CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

the amount of unluckines and roster changes naded has gone through throughout each game is crazy, for example he was on 14 different roster for h3. all he needs is a good roster that can stick together for more than 3 months and he could win a tourney imo

Damn, sucks they all bounced on Naded, but I'm sure he will rally back.

• Upvote (+1) 2

According to HCS Leaks, Stellur and Vic X are definitely leaving RNG, just not sure to where.  Take it with a grain of salt.

• Upvote (+1) 1

According to HCS Leaks, Stellur and Vic X are definitely leaving RNG, just not sure to where. Take it with a grain of salt.

Symbolic literally just said there were sticking together for now. Smallest grain of salt possible.

Naded was awful in the finals IMO. Making bad plays in both flag games, horrible pistol shots and generally a -ve player. In this game you need 4 slayers. We saw how CLG changed switching from a OBJ player in Ogre2 who struggled in holding a +ve K/D to Lethul.

His ALG teammates realized it and bounced.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't think ALG disbanding is the worst thing for Naded - clearly that team peaked/wasn't going to be able to beat CLG, and that's all that matters really

Damnit i wanted ALG to stick together.

pretty sure you're the only one haha. people are ripping alg apart in their team predictions

Has a montage player ever been good (this is out of respect btw, love his work). I can only think of Gun Shot.

You don't have to be politically correct, you can still call them montage kids.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't think ALG disbanding is the worst thing for Naded - clearly that team peaked/wasn't going to be able to beat CLG, and that's all that matters really

this. that team was decent but im sure naded could land a better team anyways. what matters the most is that hes happy with the team hes on. thats when he plays even better

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't think it's messed up, he stood on the team because he felt like his team was better. If he felt like it would've been an upgrade he would've taken it

No. He wouldn't have.

• Upvote (+1) 3

i would be so happy to see the naded/t2/ryanoob combo again

Would be cool but I don't think naded wants to go from placing 2nd to 12th.  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 9

I feel like this HCS leaks account is total bullshit tbh. They contradicted Kory's statement and they are sorta stating the very obvious with ALG.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I absolutely love reading Twitch's chat with some predictions that kids come up with. Some of them are really laughable, but then again, so are all of twitch chats except for the TB chat. 

i would be so happy to see the naded/t2/ryanoob combo again

LOL two players who can't hold their own in a 1v1? This team would be 12th at best.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is the FiS and VicX duo making a comeback?! ...probably not. Step your game up FiS.\

Also, can anyone confirm if Fearitself is the only pro that placed relatively well in H2A and didn't qualify for Regionals.  

T2 if you are counting season 1 as well.

I don't believe that Renegades is staying together at all.

No team is going to stick together, aside from CLG.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Naded just replied to someone who asked if he might retire or keep playing, and he said "yeah we will see what happens, got a lot of thinking to do" 

:apg:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Naded was awful in the finals IMO. Making bad plays in both flag games, horrible pistol shots and generally a -ve player. In this game you need 4 slayers. We saw how CLG changed switching from a OBJ player in Ogre2 who struggled in holding a +ve K/D to Lethul.

His ALG teammates realized it and bounced.

Naded played great the rest of the tournament. He just had a subpar finals.