CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Thank god, I was so looking forward to this. Now I can finally cheer for Naded's team again.

giphy.gif

Why was Cratos being on there stopping you from doing that?

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm 99% sure Temp will be on Denial with Huke unless Huke gets an offer he can't refuse.

Why was Cratos being on there stopping you from doing that?

All the stupid shit he said on stream + just his personality in general.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Yeah, my bets for a team capable of competing (not beating yet) with CLG would be Snipedown, Roy, Suspector, and Penguin or Commonly.

Two veterans and a lot of slaying power.

IMO, if Lunch retires, you have two best options:

EG a: Roy Snipe Suspector Commonly

Or EG b: Roy Snipe Suspector Penguin

Who would YOU GUYS choose?

Roy, Snipe, Suspector, Penguin

that is all.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The most important thing about this is.. WE CAN FINALLY CHEER FOR NADED'S TEAM AGAIN GUYS! lol

Posts like these only proves that negativity trumps positivity here. You're pretty much saying you hate Cratos more than you like Naded. There's no way I'm gonna let some dude like Cratos ruin my enjoyment of watching Naded win.

• Upvote (+1) 4

For the love of Buddha......

Snip3down Roy Suspector Naded

I feel like you won't hear much out of EG until they know what Lunch is doing. 

Something cool to see that was mentioned here earlier would be a Crowd Pleasers V2 : Commonly Cratos Bubu and Huke

That would open the door to something Rayne Penguin Pred and Contra

However, like mentioned before, Penguin will be getting major offers that he might not be able to pass up. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Cratos is a super nice guy irl, if we all got judged by our internet personalities, the world would be a dark place.

Unless it's like lethul then the 1 and 2 are the same  :lxthul:

Ya, he's a local of mine and I've never had issues with him when we've lanned or when ive played him at a tourney. He likes winning and can be cocky, it doesnt mean he's a shit person. 

edit: Good shit at the tourney Simms you made it better, keep it up.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Why did 343 not announce when the pro league starts or really anything at all about it when they finally had a large audience watching to advertise it to? Or did I just miss it?

I heard they were at the event spectating.

I thought they already had an EU team?

But I think an NA team would be great for HCS

A lot of people saying Lunchbox may retire, I was watching Ogre 2's stream and he made the point that both Roy and LBX have put way too much time into H5 to just quit, especially when there is still money to be made. If he was to retire it would be between games.

• Upvote (+1) 5

[*]Unlegit - Although many have Kevin billed as a slayer, his brain and communication show he really thinks in an objective sense quite a bit of the time. With Liquid, all 4 players have been versatile and ended up on the front line at times, for better or (often) for worse. If Liquid make changes, I imagine they'll be centered around replacing Unlegit with an even more slayer-oriented player, and hope he finds his home around a similar lot, so he can be free to be the player he is deep down.

Okay so based off what you said here, how play style wise would you feel about current Liquid roster switching Unlegit for Penguin? Just hypothetical, and not based on which you personally see as more valuable as a player, just how would mesh with aPG, ace, and Heinz...

TSM doesn't have a Halo team, they do have an NA CoD team though. They almost aquired Leftovers before they were Renegades.

Did that rumor start here? Everyone was predicting that last night.

I predicted it following the finals, but I'm an AM kid and I hear things. It has nothing to do with whatever conversation was happening on this site last night.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Okay so based off what you said here, how play style wise would you feel about current Liquid roster switching Unlegit for Penguin? Just hypothetical, and not based on which you personally see as more valuable as a player, just how would mesh with aPG, ace, and Heinz...

Definitely an interesting question, isn't it?  :puckett:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wish Lunch would just come out and say if he was retiring or not. That would definitely save us from predicting all these EG teams without him lol. 

Also, I wonder if Pro's ever just read through team predictions and legit try and form one of the teams we suggest, the commonly repeated ones.  

Why did 343 not announce when the pro league starts or really anything at all about it when they finally had a large audience watching to advertise it to? Or did I just miss it?

You didn't miss anything. The only details that were given out were the fact that a Pro League would take place eventually leading up to HWC 2017.

I guess they'll tell us soonTM

I also heard some banter of Fnatic looking into the recent Halo tourneys.. though no Org will suddenly jump in if there are no better infos of the proleague