CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I want to see CLG dominate for the next 3 years at least. Would be so cool to watch such a strong team.

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Moses_FPS, @@ssbChad, @@T0rM3nTeD :

Do any of you have post game stats for X-Games, NA Regional, and Worlds? Not K/D or KAD, but everything else.

• bubu dubu - The man of two syllables has shown time and time again he knows how to make plays when it happens, and his montage showed he likes to be as annoying as possible to the enemy team.

Am I missing a joke here?

• Upvote (+1) 2

@@Moses_FPS, @@ssbChad, @@T0rM3nTeD :

Do any of you have post game stats for X-Games, NA Regional, and Worlds? Not K/D or KAD, but everything else.

i was screen capping worlds and they didn't always show stats believe it or not

i'll let you know after i rewatch those events

• Upvote (+1) 1

In terms of prize money Halo is not far off your right. But the COD world is so much bigger in terms of streaming protential and audience.

If you stream alot and make content there is huge money in COD. Because COD is such a huge brand now days, sponsors are big and plentiful also.

What CoD had over Halo for the longest time was stability within the competitive scene. People think MLG did more harm than good for the growth of CoD competitive which there are some valid points, but one thing MLG can be proud of is that they provided the CoD scene with multiple Pro Leagues and LAN events so that the pro players always had something to play for and the viewers always had something to watch. The CWL is doing the same thing MLG started to begin with and the Pro League for Halo will provide the stability within our competitive scene that we desperately needed. It's too bad that we can't hold open LAN tournaments anymore due to the XB1's limitations 

I want to see CLG dominate for the next 3 years at least. Would be so cool to watch such a strong team.

Screw that, I would lose so much interest in watching competitions if it was the same team over and over winning the tourneys. Give me winner parity any day.

Screw that, I would lose so much interest in watching competitions if it was the same team over and over winning the tourneys. Give me winner parity any day.

Personally, I just like when teams or players dominate everyone. Racking up wins is one of my favorite things to witness. I always loved seeing Michael Schumacher win championships. And if his engine didn't fail at Suzuka he would have won another.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bu

Du

Two syllables.

Derp. Read it as syllabus the first time. Thanks.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think it's time for both Roy and lbx. I think they're hitting that age. They need to think about Snipedown and giving him the best chance to succeed. Can they offer him everything he needs? Can they be the Seth rogan to his James Franco anymore?

It may be time for Lunchbox to retire because he's obviously got other obligations in his full time job and wife that impact the investment he can make into competing. But I wholeheartedly disagree that it's time for Roy to retire. He's 100% committed to H5 atm and it's shown because he's been pretty clearly the best player on EG over the course of the three LAN events and one of the better players in all of H5. He can still hang with the best.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'd be fascinated to see a team that just attempts to match the firepower of CLG outright. Penguin, Rayne, Roy, and Suspector would be a fun team and they'd be capable of going shot for shot /w CLG.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know Ace's tweet had more to do with their awful luck with Regionals and HWC, but TL played a part around the same time with Rostermania.

Mikwen's tweet sums up how truly crazy last go round went. At least this time it's pretty much expected.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Yeah, my bets for a team capable of competing (not beating yet) with CLG would be Snipedown, Roy, Suspector, and Penguin or Commonly.

Two veterans and a lot of slaying power.

IMO, if Lunch retires, you have two best options:

EG a: Roy Snipe Suspector Commonly

Or EG b: Roy Snipe Suspector Penguin

Who would YOU GUYS choose?

• Upvote (+1) 1

id like to see

Snipedown

roy

jimbo

suspector

EG needs more slay power. i feel like snipedown and roy can hold up the obj end of it

id like to see

Snipedown

roy

jimbo

suspector

EG needs more slay power. i feel like snipedown and roy can hold up the obj end of it

Does Jimbo live in the US? So long as a player lives in another country a top team or top players aren't going to touch him.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So when is something going to happen I can't take it.

All the players who attended HWC (and several who did not) played for an org and likely have contracts.  For a team change to be officially announced, orgs are going to have to buy out players' contracts...which will take time.

-Major Buzzkill, reporting for duty.

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

Yeah, my bets for a team capable of competing (not beating yet) with CLG would be Snipedown, Roy, Suspector, and Penguin or Commonly.

IF Lunch Retires:

Snipedown, Roy, Naded, Spartan

IF Lunch Retires:

Snipedown, Roy, Naded, Spartan

I don't think thats a better team than the two I listed. I'd rather see VicX over Spartan. He's a veteran.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Eg B:

Commonly is not ready for prime time. I put him in the second tier list. I would ask anyone to prove to me or argue why he is a top tier talent. EG took a brutal, nasty, nose-dive to the bottom of the pack as soon as he jumped on board. 

Somehow, Snipedown and Roy willed them to win the X-Games, but, that seems like a total fluke because they've been a punching bag since. I think Commonly, as Spartan put it when RNG beat them, is gonna get dropped. 

Commonly is really not ready for the big spot. He got a gift, and he didn't really capitalize off it. I would argue that he was the weakest link on that team simply for his bad decision making, not his shot, even beneath Lunchbox, who is stretched so thin lately due to work, family, and life. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3