CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Probably nobody better suited for Optic than Ninja. He has an apartment/house with his GF and dog though.

No room at the optic house anyways. 

i made a thing

i wanted to edit a pic where someone was sitting on top a washing machine (CLG) with all the other team logos spinning around insite it but i couldn't find a good enough source photo

Source photo  :kappa:

yPwkZR.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

Which Top 8 team does he immediately improve?

Most of them. He's an incredible player with a lot of potential to be molded into what teams need.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I think if there's any time to turn an FFA god into a team player, it'd be now, no? Obviously they had to hit the ground running for the giant Worlds tourney, but in a pro league, that's where a lot of development can take place. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just got done editing my world champs montage....Shockingly I didn't have that much footage of the event when I thought I had a ton. Weird. BUT the point of it is to show what the Beyond members experience was anyway. Will post as soon as it's done and hope you guys will enjoy it. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Yo people I dont really post here much (I'm a lurker after tourneys,surprising I know). I just wanted to thank you all and thank team beyond for sticking around halo. Everyone's passion for halo is what kept it alive and now hopefully thriving. Even if you hate us and want us to lose thank you for being a viewer and supporting your squad. Have a good one and thanks again.

I would never want to see you guys lose, and I doubt it will happen in the close future lol

l

i think if suspector and maybe one other young gun were to join roy and snipedown, maybe it could amount to something?  

this was what i was thinking a couple of days ago. hope it's what happens. or something close. 

Most of them. He's an incredible player with a lot of potential to be molded into what teams need.

I respectfully disagree with you. Kampy is very talented, but to say that he would make most teams better(if you're talking the top 16) is a bit of a stretch. I think it would take him awhile to get used to the 4v4 competitive environment again, but he will be at an elite level if he stays motivated. I'm glad to see he's interested in competing again. Been a fan of his for a long time.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'd personally like to see Spartan to EG. I feel like he fits their temperament and play style perfectly.

That is what I would like to see as well. Commonly to take over Lunch's role in the team which would be nice since they have a similar selfless style of play but with Commonly being more aggressive. Then add in Spartan who is a really skilled and extremely aggressive player. With that team you have one of the most aggressive teams and could go toe to toe with CLG imo.

It's a shame that doesn't look to be happening though with Commonly seemingly already being dropped :(

I respectfully disagree with you. Kampy is very talented, but to say that he would make most teams better(if you're talking the top 16) is a bit of a stretch. I think it would take him awhile to get used to the 4v4 competitive environment again, but he will be at an elite level if he stays motivated. I'm glad to see he's interested in competing again. Been a fan of his for a long time.

Kampy? I thought we were talking about Jimbo from Epsilon. Apologies for the confusion. I dont consider Kampy a top 8 player, certainly not until he proves he belongs there.

Kampy? I thought we were talking about Jimbo from Epsilon.

If you were referring to Jimbo, that's my mistake. I would agree with you in that case. Jacob replied to Tiberius about FFA players being able to become elite 4v4 players on the Kampy topic.

• Upvote (+1) 1

didn't it take Huke like 2 months to get used h5? is it an easier transition coming from cod 4v4 than it is h5 ffa?

Huke should be looked at as more of a rare exception. You can probably count on one hand the amount of players that can do what he has done.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I love Lunchbox, so it's hard for me to say this, considering him nor commonly were the problems this weekend (snipedown has not played well recently and it's his mental game when not on a #1 team that's an issue).

I think Roy, Commonly, Snipedown and Suspector would be a great team. Commonly played great this weekend.

I know he'd be leaving money on the table but you can see that he has less time to commit to it than he usually does, but maybe it's time for Lunch to hang em up? I don't know.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

didn't it take Huke like 2 months to get used h5? is it an easier transition coming from cod 4v4 than it is h5 ffa?

Switching to an entirely new game is definitely harder than transitioning from FFA to 4v4 (especially when the guy switching from FFA to 4v4 has placed in 4v4 events before).

Formal and Enable can only compete if they quit CoD. Their contracts with Activision prevents them from competing in other games. 

If you were referring to Jimbo, that's my mistake. I would agree with you in that case. Jacob replied to Tiberius about FFA players being able to become elite 4v4 players on the Kampy topic.

Then it sounds like I was in the wrong my man. Sorry for the confusion!

• Upvote (+1) 1