CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Sounds like you missed the last 10 years when everyone was busy becoming Naded fans.

I actually did. But I want these people to explain it to me with their head (not their heart) - if he's going to play so damn badly in LAN finals, that that's what they want, hoping his teammates are so good that he gets carried to the win. Because while any potential rosters with him are strong online, in group play, in non Finals bracket play, in that Finals match it's going to be Sunday, against CLG. I think it's wishcasting to hope that a Naded roster is the one with the best shot of taking down CLG...

• Upvote (+1) 2

I actually did. But I want these people to explain it to me with their head (not their heart) - if he's going to play so damn badly in LAN finals, that that's what they want, hoping his teammates are so good that he gets carried to the win. Because while any potential rosters with him are strong online, in group play, in non Finals bracket play, in that Finals match it's going to be Sunday, against CLG. I think it's wishcasting to hope that a Naded roster is the one with the best shot of taking down CLG...

I think that everyone should just realize that there's potential for multiple teams to form that could challenge CLG, so any roster you create also has to be able to perform against other rosters as well. It's not guaranteed that every finals match will be against CLG anymore, especially with single elim.

Are there any confirmed duos at this point? or is it all up to change?

I know Spartan always said him and Victory were a duo, but who knows if that stands now that Worlds is over.

Has a montage player ever been good (this is out of respect btw, love his work). I can only think of Gun Shot.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Should of just captioned it "How Infinity chose his power rankings"

LMAO

aw... i appreciate their work and effort, even if i don't agree 100% with the end result  :ghost:

I love montagers and have the utmost respect for the time, effort and content they pump into Halo. Main issue is its good players on secondary accounts noob slaying in social/FFA playlists against silvers/unranked players and I think this in the long term will make you play bad.

That said, Kampy is a complete beast in FFA and I would truly love to see him build a Faze clan team and grab top 8. He's a massive personality, a really nice guy, big streamer/youyuber and the scene could 100% benefit from someone like him and his org competing.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I wonder if Flamesword regrets not picking up Royal 2 & SnakeBite?

That wouldn't have happened anyway.  Snakebite already confirmed that they were only thinking about it, and once they picked up Frosty it killed the thought completely. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know Spartan always said him and Victory were a duo, but who knows if that stands now that Worlds is over.

Was absolutely impressed by Spartan's play-making and VicX's consistency/kill involvement this weekend.

Hmmm, thoughts on Naded / ElTown / Spartan / VicX?  (a lot of duo connections, naded and vicx teamed back in h2 as well)

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Heard plenty of rumours prior to the HWC finals taking place. 

Would appear as though one is at least half right already. It'll be interesting to see if the rest happen.

Heard plenty of rumours prior to the HWC finals taking place.

Would appear as though one is at least half right already. It'll be interesting to see if the rest happen.

Can somebody post that tease gif again?

Fill us in, dude. We won't tell we promise.

I wonder if Flamesword regrets not picking up Royal 2 & SnakeBite?

I hope you aren't actually wondering (if this was a reality). 2 of the best players in the game. Nobody wouldn't regret that if it could have happened.

If Penguin and Rayne went with eL Town and Suspector (even though I really want Suspector to EG) I could see them destroying. 

I see people saying this a lot and I usually just let it slip, but idk where people get the idea that he told us no. We were offered multiple times to join with whatever 4th we wanted and we definitely thought about it but obviously ended up declining every time we were asked. Just something I wanted to clear up.

Please sir, feed us. Our supplies are running low and people are dying from no intel. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

I see people saying this a lot and I usually just let it slip, but idk where people get the idea that he told us no. We were offered multiple times to join with whatever 4th we wanted and we definitely thought about it but obviously ended up declining every time we were asked. Just something I wanted to clear up.

A poster earlier said Lethul has no skill and you'd be unbeatable if you dropped him, so...

When are you dropping him? :kappa: