CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Yeah I don't understand why Major Nelson and more importantly Blair had to come on. Major Nelson is actually very passionate about Halo (not so much eSports, though) from what I've heard, but you could tell the other host was just completely careless about what he was hosting. Cringe and lack of emotion made it look bad. No reason Simms or someone else couldnt have hosted.

They shouldn't have interrupted the series for all the announcements/sponsor plugs. Should've been done before the match started, not paused the series to do it constantly. It also would've been done with the most views (also would've been the opportune time to give details about the pro league...but whatever).

Comes onto Beyond forums.

Two pages on Nadeshot in the World Championship thread.

People that mad over CLG winning?

• Upvote (+1) 3

They shouldn't have interrupted the series for all the announcements/sponsor plugs. Should've been done before the match started, not paused the series to do it constantly. It also would've been done with the most views (also would've been the opportune time to give details about the pro league...but whatever).

Nah that was a more appropriate way to buff sponsors, it makes sense. They did that throughout the weekend because they have to reset Xbox's and talk about the next game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah I don't understand why Major Nelson and more importantly Blair had to come on. Major Nelson is actually very passionate about Halo (not so much eSports, though) from what I've heard, but you could tell the other host was just completely careless about what he was hosting. Cringe and lack of emotion made it look bad. No reason Simms or someone else couldnt have hosted.

Blair is like the epitome of that business frat kid who's a total shit head and knows nothing. The jokes he made about his mom and Bravo and the other stuff he said was beyond cringe worthy. How the fuck does someone like that get to be on the stage? 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can we stop calling players 'Flex' and just say Support so we can be eSports  :(

Flex? Have I missed something?

If you thought putting Renegades 3rd before Worlds was edgy... wait for tonights Power Rankings  :lxthul:  :simms:  :prayers:

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So, approximately how long until the first hurricane for rostermania? :kappa:

Soon TM

• Upvote (+1) 1

Very first line:

Last night, the two best Halo teams in the world went head-to-head in a thrilling World Championship final that has literally changed their lives.

...I see what you did there...

Not enough details though, just weekly, EU/NA only to start, concurrent challenger league.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Now we just need Beyond to setup Fantasy Halo leagues with this kind of mock up and we be rolling

• Upvote (+1) 4

Now we just need Beyond to setup Fantasy Halo leagues with this kind of mock up and we be rolling

Stop, just stop, okay? I can only get so erect.

I just want halo to run a pick em challenge like CS do where maybe you get certain emblems or skins as a reward. IT makes it so much more fun to watch with your mates if you both try and beat each others picks.