CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

"Sprint is staying, deal with it or gtfo"

They pretty much have said that.

And then the game's population tanks.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It doesn't.

I don't think it does either. Not claiming it does. Just pointing out that 343 thinks it does.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't think it does either. Not claiming it does. Just pointing out that 343 thinks it does.

Yeah I know, I read the 343 part. Apparently they read the forums occasionally so I can try at least.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nadeshot just talking in to a mic is about to pull the same amount of viewers as HWC finals  :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 6

The Nadeshot stream is the sickest ever...70k viewers and subs just rolling in so fast he cant even read them.

Can we PLEASE have a list of player power rankings from some of the stat guys on this forum? I think that would be so dope.

Then I could make my fantasy halo teams.

Then I can grab the Kleenex. And lube...

All jokes aside, I think that would be super cool to make a power rankings of say the top 25 halo pros based on individual skill.

Also, I think the pros REALLY need to step up their stream/twitter/YouTube game and bring in an even bigger audience. They should market the game a little more (as should 343). The potential this game has for a big esport is HUGE. I think we would all like to see it flourish. Props to @@LethuL for streaming constantly and having a stronger Twitter game. Wish all pros did that to be honest.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone see the finals viewership count?

About 100k counting both the Halo channel and Summit's channel

Hey just popping in anyone still being a baby about tbagging? Also yes change coopers name to lethuls bitch plz and ty

But then everyone will think I'm Snipedown.

KzT0PlX.gif

• Upvote (+1) 5

thats how fast a chat is supposed to move when you have 50k+ viewers #MrDestructoid 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey just popping in anyone still being a baby about tbagging? Also yes change coopers name to lethuls bitch plz and ty

But then everyone will think I'm Snipedown.

oh_damn.gif
  • Upvote (+1) 2

It was "LethuL Bitch" for a little bit before finally becoming "Lethuls Bitch" lol. Unintentional Breaking Bad reference or typo?

I'm only vaguely familiar with the name Nadeshot, never really followed CoD much at all until now. Why is he so popular? That's a stupid amount of subs in such a short time.

I'm only vaguely familiar with the name Nadeshot, never really followed CoD much at all until now. Why is he so popular? That's a stupid amount of subs in such a short time.

OpTic

• Upvote (+1) 4

OpTic

Nadeshot is his own brand. He's bigger than Optic. In fact he was one of the biggest reasons why Optic blew up 3-4 years ago.

• Upvote (+1) 3