CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

A bit late, but I remember breaking my Plantronics Gamecom X30 headset way back in like 2006/2007 out of anger on Halo 2 in Team Hardcore. It was a $30 headset or so, it was a decent amount when you're younger. It was a good lesson for me to control my temper, because of that I now treat my electronics and other things with respect when I get mad. Just my 2c.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

A bit late, but I remember breaking my Plantronics Gamecom X30 headset way back in like 2006/2007 out of anger on Halo 2 in Team Hardcore. It was a $30 headset or so, it was a decent amount when you're younger. It was a good lesson for me to control my temper, because of that I now treat my electronics and other things with respect when I get mad. Just my 2c.

learn 2 quad n00b

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Some of the bs clips you recorded were out of this world. I'd break my shit too.

ahahahaha this was hilarious man. I can see why you don't play much anymore  :kappa:  :intel:

I play a lot when the games work :bravo:

• Upvote (+1) 1

or MAYBE they just have pretty damn good composure? Pistola is a 2x MLG champion and was awarded the most clutch player and MVP one season.

if you look at FB's faces when they lost to Carbon in the finals in 2006 ... zero composure anywhere, because they're competitors.  

$200k is a ton of money, you would expect SOME reaction from Ola

You lost me.

Is that @@TheSimms @0:06 ???

There was 2 of us back in the day, That guy and Shystie where good friends with Gunshot along with Kiwi and played alot with teh NA community.

• Upvote (+1) 3

There was 2 of us back in the day, That guy and Shystie where good friends with Gunshot along with Kiwi and played alot with teh NA community.

You make it sound like there's only one of you now.

You murder him bruh?

• Upvote (+1) 5

Everyone who regularly plays money 8s will shine in Season 3.

They are dedicated and continually compete in the off season. It just shows who really cares.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

They are dedicated and continually compete in the off season. It just shows who really cares.

I would like to see them play the same gametypes, but with AR starts because I guess that's what we are getting in competitive Halo 5. Just to see how it goes, and to get their ARs ready to get them sick nasty out ARs.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I feel that the LoL Worlds prize pool is too small considering how competitive it is to get to worlds and how big the game viewership is.

I feel that the LoL Worlds prize pool is too small considering how competitive it is to get to worlds and how big the game viewership is.

Imagine if they had crowd funding. It would be fucking huge.

I definitely  understand what you mean and agree but at the same time I feel like 4 players who have been taking a break this entire time will still be able to win the $1 million tournament and championship. CLG or the new God Squad for instance. 

FiS and Ogre2 were playing h1 yesterday and royal2/snakebite are never really very public. They're around. I matched them in doubles a few nights ago. Because they aren't streaming/participating in current money stuff doesn't mean they aren't on.

• Upvote (+1) 2

What happened to Halo 5 thread? Did it get taken down?

Edit: Nevermind!!

Dem gremlins again.....

• Upvote (+1) 2