CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Anyone who was at the event - can you confirm someone was heckling @@LethuL ? Apparently this was his response after the series 

Whats he saying?

• Upvote (+1) 1

For me personally, I'm just as excited for the changes to be made to the settings and gametypes as the finals themselves

• Upvote (+1) 1

yeah Canadian Press!

had to cap this lol, reminds me of my dad

632c5fb415.png

• Upvote (+1) 8

The community didn't get rid of breakout. Snakebite called them out on their lie and other pros got together to show 343 they were full of shit. All the community got in regards to breakout for how long? was "Thats an interesting point of view but I disagree, and according to our data people like breakout because its being played in matchmaking".

The community didn't get bo5, MLG step in and convinced them to do it after us calling/arguing for it for months.

The first of 343 talking about Arena changes/balancing is Quin trolling about replacing ARs with Stormrifles.

"We", the community don't have a voice.

Which I am convinced was an arrogant backhanded way of admitting that automatics are far too powerful in this game, they are aware of this, and they will do nothing about it.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

wow just finished watching the finals. that breakout on rig slayer for naded was insane. Im thoroughly convinced that when his scattershot didnt land after his no scope early in the game was the tsn turning point of the game. Before that point Naded was playing very well and I think with that slight momentim shift from loosing that battle snowballed into them getting destroyed during that slayer and ultimately the series. My heart weeps. But still pumped for pro league!  #nerfautos

• Upvote (+1) 1

Naded is the MVP of the season.

He took some lesser known talent/young kids and molded them into the 2nd best team.

They were consistently the 1st/2nd/3rd team during online tournaments and LANs.

They even took out Allegiance's best game-type - Breakout. Despite that, they still performed when it mattered and overcame adversity.

Props to CLG, but CLG has been hovering 1st and 2nd for 2 years now. Naded has been outside of the top spots for the past 2 years.

But not this season. He stepped it up in a big way.

Most Valuable Player?

Doesn't get more valuable than Naded.

• Upvote (+1) 14
  • Downvote (-1) 6

Source?

He's been streaming recently and has said he's coming back for season 2 on multiple occasions. He tried to compete in season 1 but came in too late to get a good team.

He took some lesser known talent/young kids and molded them into the 2nd best team.

They even took out Allegiance's best game-type - Breakout. Despite that, they still performed when it mattered and overcame adversity.

Props to CLG, but CLG has been hovering 1st and 2nd for 2 years now. Naded has been outside of the top spots for the past 2 years.

Most Valuable Player?

perfectly said

• Upvote (+1) 1

Awkward moment when multiple kids trash a pro and he comes in and humbly accepts defeat and pays respect. Like one post after. Lol. Kids are so disrespectful on here but CRATOS is all class man, give you a ton of credits

cratos is not all class. He made one decent post.
  • Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 4

So, anyone know the highest viewer count we got to? Last i seen it was at 70k

Mid-High 70s, plus Summit's viewers, plus XLEi App. We were definitely well over 100k

Most Valuable Player?

Absolutely man. NADED was a legend before but he solidified his Hall of Fame credentials. I think they get even better now that they won't waste 2 months perfecting a game type that will get dropped.

Snakebite, $250k richer and still keeping it real. What a boss :P

Didn't the community have this discussion after regionals when 343 had a cow over royal 2 bagging on mainstage?

Bagging/shooting bodies isn't an issue and is basically compared to someone celebrating a touchdown. Fans typically like it, its apart of the entertainment and all sports, esports or normal, are spectator sports.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

cratos is not all class. He made one decent post.

He seems classy tonight. I don't stalk people. What's in the past is in the past let's try and just accept him and respect the respect he extended tonight.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Mid-High 70s, plus Summit's viewers, plus XLEi App. We were definitely well over 100k

was summit streaming the stream?

Didn't the community have this discussion after regionals when 343 had a cow over royal 2 bagging on mainstage?

Bagging/shooting bodies isn't an issue and is basically compared to someone celebrating a touchdown. Fans typically like it, its apart of the entertainment and all sports, esports or normal, are spectator sports.

343 can't say anything about teabagging when they released a teabag emblem. Its apart of halo IMO.
  • Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

He seems classy tonight. I don't stalk people. What's in the past is in the past let's try and just accept him and respect the respect he extended tonight.

just because he and his team made it to the finals doesn't meant he deserves respect as a person.
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 6

Most Valuable Player?

to be fair, el town made the season 2 finals last year, while Cratos and Suspector both made top 8 in season 2 as well.

was summit streaming the stream?

Yeah, he was streaming him watching the stream. He had 26k last I looked, could've hit 30k idk. I saw Halo over all at 97k after finals ended.

Most Valuable Player?

I can't even wrap my head around this.  Nothing you said is criteria for determining the MVP.  At best, you'd be looking at Most Improved.  

Royal 2/Snakebite = Season MVP, and if I had to choose the MVP from Allegiance it would be Suspector.  

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1