CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Which player was it? I looked away during the stat screen.

cratos, hence the "so fucking bad" trash talk from clg's listen in.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Really hoping all of the top players stick around and more old school pros come back for the next season. With auto nerfs likely on the way and other tweaks to gametypes, maps, settings etc maybe more teams can contend for the top spot.

so so so so SO proud of @@LethuL tonight. Been supporting that lil ***** since he was a little shit on BTH. So proud to see him come so far. I want to say that ALG put up a fight but the scoreboard says otherwise. Tipping my beer to EG Naded tonight. Can't wait to see what happens in HCS S4. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Technically @@LethuL isn't the most winningest, because games like CoD have had dozens or even hundreds of online tournaments with $1,000s of payouts.

But we'll let him have his moment  :lxthul:

I'm glad Tsquared is coming back, definitely miss seeing him around. The scene needs a few good characters.

• Upvote (+1) 5

While everyone is complaining about this and that, lets take a moment to appreciate that in Halo 4, "Major" tournaments were lucky to hit 5k viewers. 5,000. We just had over 100,000 people watching halo 5 if you include the Xbox app. Its pretty surreal to think of how far we have come, and im happy to be apart of it.

specially huke. i love their playstyle and if they can just figure out how to play objectives as efficiently as they play slayers i think they'll be a legitimate t

:weback:

i really hope denial sticks together. they are all amazing players and they're going to continue getting better, especially huke. i love their playstyle and if they can just figure out how to play objectives as efficiently as they play slayers i think they'll be a legitimate threat to clg. i think they're the only team other than clg that don't need to make a team change but i suppose commonly or suspector would fit their team well too

If Denial do split I hope Huku dubu stick together. With the right duo (not including Contra and Devon, for discussions sake), they'll be a definite threat.

Even then, I hope they stick together as well. A little more growth and whatnot and they'll be a definite threat for first every tournament.

yeah naded chokes and not the guy who went 1-13. suuuuuuure. 

naded went 3-11 on strongholds plaza.

cratos was ass that game, but he did play better overall than naded this series.

still, two guys on your team going 1-13 and 6-16 in a TS game :apg:

naded went 3-11 on strongholds plaza.

cratos was ass that game, but he did play better overall than naded this series.

still, two guys on your team going 1-13 and 6-16 :apg:

there's a difference between going neg in a obj and going negg in a slayer. it's not to say naded didn't play poorly at times but cmon man, 1-13 on strongholds slayer?

I'm glad Tsquared is coming back, definitely miss seeing him around. The scene needs a few good characters.

Source?

That was a crazy season. Wish we could've put on a better show in the finals for you guys. Just want to say thank you to everyone who does stuff for this game like keeping scores stats and things us players wouldn't do. Let's make season 2 even better. Everyone who supported my team and I, I couldn't be anymore thankful for you guys you guys do so much for us and to the people who don't like me thank you for pushing me to always get better. Much love <3

I like this Cratos better. Being gracious in defeat is a good trait to possess. 

That was a crazy season. Wish we could've put on a better show in the finals for you guys. Just want to say thank you to everyone who does stuff for this game like keeping scores stats and things us players wouldn't do. Let's make season 2 even better. Everyone who supported my team and I, I couldn't be anymore thankful for you guys you guys do so much for us and to the people who don't like me thank you for pushing me to always get better. Much love <3

Great season man. you proved everyone on here wrong. 2nd place is an achievement. Liquid and renegades would kill to be in your shoes. Cream rises to the top my friend.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You're definitely improving, you didn't jump off the map once this weekend.

And he only made 125k this weekend.

That off-stream perfect kill in game 5 against Renegades and the ensuing "OH MY GOD" were the hypest moment at Regionals for me, that was when I knew the comeback was complete. Well done.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This weekend was pretty damn awesome. Of course I would of liked to see a better finals but it was awesome witnessing CLG's dominance. Congrats to them!

Off topic: is there anyway to make a new Xbox profile without making a new email? I just want to make a new profile to play halo under.

Awkward moment when multiple kids trash a pro and he comes in and humbly accepts defeat and pays respect. Like one post after. Lol. Kids are so disrespectful on here but CRATOS is all class man, give you a ton of credits

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 7

Love how we had 85k-90k viewers and some people still are just shit talking 343i. The jump from Halo 4 to Halo 5 has been amazing, not perfect, but still guys you can't expect everything to be perfect. They're improving and are listening to our feedback. We got rid of Breakout and got a bo5 for Xgames, so in season 2 we could see the return of the Loser Bracket 

Agreed. This isn't our finest hour, but the dark days of Halo 4, and MCC seem to be gone.