CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

typical ninja reckless pushing...

I think he was probably still high on adrenaline from the first win and did t really care about the second game. That's not his H1Z1 style at all. Either way, great weekend for him.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think he was probably still high on adrenaline from the first win and did t really care about the second game. That's not his H1Z1 style at all. Either way, great weekend for him.

Yeah, they interviewed him after game 2 and he said he didnt care because he already won so he was going to be very aggressive. I dont agree with him though, he should be playing as if he didnt win the first game, i mean the payout is no different than the first but whatever

So, about that  :intel: ...

Can we get some sort of official announcement, to when the announcement's announcement will be announced?

• Upvote (+1) 4

So, about that  :intel: ...

Can we get some sort of official announcement, to when the announcement's announcement will be announced?

We'll be announcing that #soon.

• Upvote (+1) 1

We'll be announcing that #soon.

Is it very soon, soon or 343i soon? European time friendly announcements wouldn't be a bad idea for once.

No to be rude, but that's all the intel?

Just a light dusting before we drop the  :intel: bomb.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Saw this in a reddit thread about NASA's announcement on a discovery.

Thought it fit quite nicely with TeamBeyond's news on this site.

afc8xNA.png

What is this NASA announcement? I can't seem to find anything about it.

Was 343 dropping intel in that Rig gameplay video? All the account names are 2UKHaloEvent. Two UK HCS Lans confirmed?

I think they had a UK event and a US event for the journos/personalities.

They're announcing some discovery about Mars on the 28th.

unless they tell us that life exists on Mars I seriously don't want to hear about it, too often I hear redundant (at least to me) bits of information about this planet or that meteor and blah blah blah, its just annoying after a while. I know its not halo related but I couldn't help it.

Lol they drop the intel and the thread dies. Hilarious.

I assume the thread will get a decent amount of traffic, assuming our kind (I made that sound so weird) wants to participate in the tournaments that is.