CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Really REALLY want Allegiance to win tomorrow for Naded's sake, but I don't know if they can  :( CLG is just looking too solid right now.

On a side note, with all of the team roster drama that went down between Renegades, Liquid, and EG earlier on in the season, I thought it was kind of poetic how all three ended up getting the same placing, despite stealing/dropping each other's players in hopes of getting a better finish in the long run. Both RNG and TL eventually got their grudge match wins over each other, as well as RNG getting theirs over EG (EG got theirs over CLG at X Games). Weird how the universe works its ways sometimes.

I #PledgeAllegiance tomorrow #LetsGoNaded

• Upvote (+1) 4

Tomorrow at 7 Eastern, the messiah himself will take the stage. Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit at least $500,000 and make console FPS History.

yqI27ci.jpg?1

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So what's the biggest take-away from the tournament so far? 

Youre -125252542.

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?

or is it a glitch?

• Upvote (+1) 1

So what's the biggest take-away from the tournament so far? 

Penguins can fly.

CLG look unstoppable.

Naded is actually a super saiyan because he came back from a Game 1 100-0 loss to dominate!

Bubu Dubu and Huke will be GODS soon.

Victory X is highly highly underrated still because of his online performances. 

Spartan is getting picked up on EG when Lunchbox retires.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Youre -125252542.

or is it a glitch?

He disagreed with somebody in the Halo 5 thread.

You can ask the mods for massive amounts of neg rep if you're into that type of thing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Naded deserves a W. This would be huge for him. Either way he made this season and another go at pro halo worth it with 1st or 2nd. Bummed about EG, but meh. 

He disagreed with somebody in the Halo 5 thread.

You can ask the mods for massive amounts of neg rep if you're into that type of thing.

Like a fetish group almost.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Since there's no more Liquid games to watch, I'm just getting my dank memes ready like

BQ0VLQ4.jpg

Where do you guys get all this shit... lmao

Really REALLY want Allegiance to win tomorrow for Naded's sake, but I don't know if they can  :( CLG is just looking too solid right now.

On a side note, with all of the team roster drama that went down between Renegades, Liquid, and EG earlier on in the season, I thought it was kind of poetic how all three ended up getting the same placing, despite stealing/dropping each other's players in hopes of getting a better finish in the long run. Both RNG and TL eventually got their grudge match wins over each other, as well as RNG getting theirs over EG (EG got theirs over CLG at X Games). Weird how the universe works its ways sometimes.

I #PledgeAllegiance tomorrow #LetsGoNaded

All their months of hard work came down to the loss of a series in the beginning of the bracket. Very sad considering these guys all had great work ethics.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Youre -125252542.

or is it a glitch?

Asked the mods   :ghost:

Penguins can fly.

CLG look unstoppable.

Naded is actually a super saiyan because he came back from a Game 1 100-0 loss to dominate!

Bubu Dubu and Huke will be GODS soon.

Victory X is highly highly underrated still because of his online performances. 

Spartan is getting picked up on EG when Lunchbox retires.

Good post

I was sad for Naded when they got 100-0d especially with that promo before the match hyping his chances. My biggest take-away is NEVER doubt Naded and I'm still seeing people doubt his chances.

Lunchbox retiring confirmed? I assumed Commonly would be getting dropped.

• Upvote (+1) 3

All their months of hard work came down to the loss of a series in the beginning of the bracket. Very sad considering these guys all had great work ethics.

Yup, agreed  :(

It's been a great season though

Kampy said he hit Faze up in the H2a days about making a Faze Halo team and they weren't interested.

Very interesting..I could see Faze hopping on board next season.

I left the Renegades vs Allegiance game early during the CTF match because I thought I knew how it was going to go...boy was I in for a surprise when I came back home from work to see Allegiance still playing...this is the best competitive Halo I have personally ever witnessed. Talking about the past few months x games through HCS.

I am just blown away by the new names, old faces, and incredible plays. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I really hope some info about the pro league or a season 2 is revealed tomorrow and there isnt too big of a break, I need my Halo fix.

Kampy said he hit Faze up in the H2a days about making a Faze Halo team and they weren't interested.

Very interesting..I could see Faze hopping on board next season.

Problem with FaZe is mostly they have one marker and that's CoD. If Kampy wanted to compete (which he could do quite well in) he would have to find a team.

Sorry if this has been brought up earlier, but why is there no losers bracket? Sucks that RNG lost a game 5 to Allegiance whereas Elevate got to play Epsilon in the first round. The prize money difference between 5-8th ($75k) and 3-4th ($250k) is huge.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Funny seeing so many pros on twitter backing CLG. I hate to relate this to politics, but to me it seems like Allegiance are kind of the "anti-establishment" guys. No one is really backing them besides neutrals and a couple old school pros like Legit and T2. Then you got CLG which is the "establishment", highly favored, highly backed by all the "big names" in Halo. Idk. ....So I guess I'm tryna say that Naded is Bernie?  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1