CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

My girlfriend always comes over to watch Walking Dead on Sunday. I told her if she comes over early, she has to watch Halo with me.

She doesn't know that we're probably not watching Walking Dead because of Halo. I imagine it won't be done in time.

Oh well, she'll have to get over it. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

My girlfriend always comes over to watch Walking Dead on Sunday. I told her if she comes over early, she has to watch Halo with me.

She doesn't know that we're probably not watching Walking Dead because of Halo. I imagine it won't be done in time.

Oh well, she'll have to get over it. 

RIP

• Upvote (+1) 1

Honestly H5 has had far less stalemates in TS than any previous game. I am not sure we have even had a single game not go to score.

You had to say something, didn't you?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Liquid NA Regionals: Sweeps 9-0 through their pool, loses in Quarters 2-3 to Denial

Liquid HWC Finals: Sweeps 9-0 through their pool, loses in Quarters 2-3 to Denial

Denial NA Regionals: Gets 2nd in their pool, beats Liquid 3-2, gets eliminated 2-4 by CLG

Denial HWC Finals: Gets 2nd in their pool, beats Liquid 3-2, gets eliminated 2-4 by CLG

Elevate NA Regionals: Surprises (most) people by making it out of pools, gets eliminated by Allegiance in bracket. (*They were Noble here though*)

Elevate HWC Finals: Surprises (most) people by getting #1 out of their pool, gets eliminated by Allegiance in bracket.

Weird how things played out eerily similar.

Can you please help me find some correlation that points to Naded winning this?

• Upvote (+1) 4

EG vs CLG on LAN in Halo 5: 4-13

Denial vs CLG on LAN in Halo 5: 4-8

Allegiance vs CLG on LAN in Halo 5: 0-0

Also, congrats to Chig on out-placing Ninja and Liquid, the player and team that dropped him.

And stop sleeping on eLevate/Penguin, guys.  They may not have had the toughest route, but by god they played some fantastic Halo this weekend.

• Upvote (+1) 9

And stop sleeping on eLevate/Penguin, guys.  They may not have had the toughest route, but by god they played some fantastic Halo this weekend.

Preach it. It's impossible not to be impressed with how they played.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Now that I think about it, if its going to be one series for $500k, might as well make it a bo11 or bo13.  Showcase more of the game and really show who the best team is.

• Upvote (+1) 4

64398515.jpg

Great night of halo, hope we have a great finals tomorrow. Cya tomorrow boys

• Upvote (+1) 1

What finals did he reach in H2A?

Are we actually counting PAX prime...a invite event with 8 teams, the sudds getting 5th, and a UK team taking 4th?

PAX prime was a legitimate event. Sure, H2A was still new and EG hadn't started dominating yet but top tier pros were in attendance for that event. It's not like only the Sudds were there.

Kampy said he wants to compete in Season 2 and that he would leave Faze to do so. That would be hype as fuck! Can't wait to see who comes back to halo next season.

Or FaZe can field a team. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

My prediction for finals tomorrow:

CLG 4 - Allegiance 1

I would really like to see Denial vs Allegiance. We might get to with double elim, but I'm not confident that Allegiance was the 2nd best team in this tournament. That being said, I'm excited that I think we can all confidently state that the top 6 has not been competitive as it is right now in a LONG time.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Or FaZe can field a team. 

That'd be sick as fuck too, but he specifically said he would leave faze to do it.  EG Kampy incoming?  :apg:

Hoping for at least 7 games jesus h christ. If I'm waiting all day they better put on a fucking show. A full intro - some standup during intermission and a great outro with dancers, confetti and the winners getting buckets of money poured on em. 

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 5

Hoping for at least 7 games jesus h christ. If I'm waiting all day they better put on a fucking show. A full intro - some standup during intermission and a great outro with dancers, confetti and the winners getting buckets of money poured on em. 

giphy.gif

I'm content with a detailed announcement of what will happen next season.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hopefully Denial sticks together. I've enjoyed watching them play more than anyone. They are a top team and still have room to improve.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hopefully Denial sticks together. I've enjoyed watching them play more than anyone. They are a top team and still have room to improve.

I hope so as well but apparently there has been some issues with practice.  I always see BUBU and Huke playing together but Contra and Devon not in the group.