CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Here's a fun fact: Naded is officially the only player to reach the finals on LAN in H2, H3, Reach, H4, H2A, and H5.

I wish they would mention this on stream tommorow. It would be cool to build as much storylines/hype as possible before the match. I just PRAY that it is not a blowout. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I disagree. I think the competition is really close between all the top 8 teams now, minus CLG being a solid step ahead.

Renegades have a mental block against Allegiance.  Had they won that series, their confidence and momentum would have been sky high.  Elevate is a nice team, but I don't think they would have done anything against Renegades.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Of course they are beatable; they're also far better than Allegiance so I don't see why Allegiance would have "all the confidence in the world".  CLG also doesn't have the poster-boy for choking on their team.

Tomorrow is Saturday. 

1 match tomorrow is super dumb.

I think there will be so many announcements and hype about next season tomorrow that it will be bearable.

I always feel like a sack of shit after a Halo stream filled Saturday.

Can't wait for tomorrow!

Me too actually lol. The worst part is that tomorrow is the conclusion and that makes me sad. It's been a long road.

Overall, I am happy with today, but RNG's loss was heartbreaking even though I'm very excited for Naded.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Of course they are beatable; they're also far better than Allegiance so I don't see why Allegiance would have "all the confidence in the world". CLG also doesn't have the poster-boy for choking on their team.

Come back from a 2-0 game deficit, 2-0 down in CTF for the reverse sweep and make it to finals and tel me you wouldn't feel quite pumped.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sorry boss, I have a case of necrotising fasciitis. Cya Monday! :simms:

It's just a flesh wound :ghost:

• Upvote (+1) 1

No doubt in my mind, RNG would have beat Elevate. They really blew a huge opportunity by choking that series. They were 1 cap away from 500k and a shot at 1mil.

I'm just hoping they stick together, no need to make changes. They can only get better.

Come back from a 2-0 game deficit, 2-0 down in CTF for the reverse sweep and make it to finals and tel me you wouldn't feel quite pumped.

That would matter if they played the grand finals right after that series.  I'm sure they'll be happy going into tomorrow knowing that they're walking away with $500K guaranteed; but I don't see any reason to believe that their play will magically elevate.

2nd place is 500K, so 125K each.

Well you have to account for the percent that the org will take. Plus I'm sure they're paying the coach. I'd say it's closer to 100

Well you have to account for the percent that the org will take. Plus I'm sure they're paying the coach. I'd say it's closer to 100

And Taxes. Never underestimate the taxes.

• Upvote (+1) 1

i will have a emotional breakdown if naded wins tomorrow.  :wutface:

It was such a great tournament, even the events leading up to this tournament! 

Thank you Beyond community and 343 for making me fall in love with halo again :halo:  :beyond:

i've been a naded fan for literally ten years, i hope he pulls it off

storm ventures till the end

• Upvote (+1) 1

Here's a fun fact: Naded is officially the only player to reach the finals on LAN in H2, H3, Reach, H4, H2A, and H5.

What finals did he reach in H2A?

Are we actually counting PAX prime...a invite event with 8 teams, the sudds getting 5th, and a UK team taking 4th?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

My top 3 based off this event, based on results, personal opinion, etc.

#1 CLG

#2 ALG

Then it gets extremely hard and close to pick.. I give up.

Renegades #3

tumblr_n2qpksj14d1tuoubno1_500.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

tumblr_n2qpksj14d1tuoubno1_500.gif

I'm just hoping I wake up and realize today was just a dream and Renegades are still in it. :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

i've been a naded fan for literally ten years, i hope he pulls it off

storm ventures till the end

Infamous windmill!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Liquid NA Regionals: Sweeps 9-0 through their pool, loses in Quarters 2-3 to Denial

Liquid HWC Finals: Sweeps 9-0 through their pool, loses in Quarters 2-3 to Denial

Denial NA Regionals: Gets 2nd in their pool, beats Liquid 3-2, gets eliminated 2-4 by CLG

Denial HWC Finals: Gets 2nd in their pool, beats Liquid 3-2, gets eliminated 2-4 by CLG

Elevate NA Regionals: Surprises (most) people by making it out of pools, gets eliminated by Allegiance in bracket. (*They were Noble here though*)

Elevate HWC Finals: Surprises (most) people by getting #1 out of their pool, gets eliminated by Allegiance in bracket.

Weird how things played out eerily similar.

BUMP 4 quality

• Upvote (+1) 4