CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

527a603007.jpg

Someone made this comparison in Twitch chat (Goyle from Harry Potter).  :walshy:

ALG top 1, please.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You don't feel any illness coming on tomorrow?

Sorry boss, I have a case of necrotising fasciitis. Cya Monday! :simms:

Allegiance is a very strong slayer team and are miles ahead of Denial on objective gametypes. They can do this. I think Naded has a good chance at his first w

Not sure if serious.  CLG will slap them.

• Upvote (+1) 3

527a603007.jpg

Someone made this comparison in Twitch chat (Goyle from Harry Potter).  :walshy:

ALG top 1, please.

Slytherin all day ! 

Not sure if serious. CLG will slap them.

CLG are honestly beatable, and ALG will have all the confidence that n the world. It'll be a full 7 game thriller.

I'll be happy so long as the series goes to game 7 tomorrow. Then either team can win and I'd be good. Either we get Naded earning a much much deserved tourney win or we get a clear, new monster in the form of CLG for all the other teams to go after whenever the new season starts.

Also don't think there will be a huge hurricane after but obviously there will be some changes.

That RNG loss is really starting to hit me now.... :(

Holy shit

Biggest choke I've seen.  No offense to Elevate, but they would have basically walked into the finals.  Would they beat CLG? Probably not, but $100K each or whatever 2nd place takes home literally vanished from their hands.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Great day of Halo, cant wait to see if Naded can take home his first win.

Biggest choke I've seen. No offense to Elevate, but they would have basically walked into the finals. Would they beat CLG? Probably not, but $100K each or whatever 2nd place takes home literally vanished from their hands.

2nd place is 500K, so 125K each.

I always feel like a sack of shit after a Halo stream filled Saturday.

Can't wait for tomorrow!

:wutface:

i am going off their scrim scores against the top teams. I guess it just depends on the maps tomorrow. 

Biggest choke I've seen.  No offense to Elevate, but they would have basically walked into the finals.  Would they beat CLG? Probably not, but $100K each or whatever 2nd place takes home literally vanished from their hands.

I disagree. I think the competition is really close between all the top 8 teams now, minus CLG being a solid step ahead.

CLG are honestly beatable, and ALG will have all the confidence that n the world. It'll be a full 7 game thriller.

Of course they are beatable; they're also far better than Allegiance so I don't see why Allegiance would have "all the confidence in the world".  CLG also doesn't have the poster-boy for choking on their team.

I believe that they will also have 75% percent of the crowd behind them too because almost everyone wants to see Naded win this whole thing except Cratos haters and CLG fans. 

My top 3 based off this event, based on results, personal opinion, etc.

#1 CLG

#2 ALG

Then it gets extremely hard and close to pick.. I give up.

Renegades #3

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 2

That RNG loss is really starting to hit me now.... :(

Holy shit

You shouldve seen ninja in the crowd right before the AE vs eL game 6 when Brav referenced the game 5 win on plaza for 250 grand he was totally deflated

i will have a emotional breakdown if naded wins tomorrow.  :wutface:

It was such a great tournament, even the events leading up to this tournament! 

Thank you Beyond community and 343 for making me fall in love with halo again :halo:  :beyond:

• Upvote (+1) 3