CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Tomorrow will be Naded's hardest Halo match ever.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Denial T4 confirmed?

I will swallow my salt and say yes, they did it back to back and lost only to the best team so yea. Denial T4 confirmed. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

When you are going to be at School tomorrow and will miss finals.

:wutface:

You don't feel any illness coming on tomorrow?

• Upvote (+1) 9

I am actually a bit worried because if the only game types CLG can drop are slayers, because ALG are not very good at slayers, at least online scores show that. Lan could be completely different, but still, I will be 100% be rooting for Naded, but he needs to think that tomorrow is Saturday like someone said earlier. 

Allegiance is a very strong slayer team and are miles ahead of Denial on objective gametypes. They can do this. I think Naded has a good chance at his first w

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

That RNG vs Allegiance series was the highlight of the day. RNG would be here had they won, which is extremely hard to swallow.

I am actually a bit worried because if the only game types CLG can drop are slayers, because ALG are not very good at slayers, at least online scores show that. Lan could be completely different, but still, I will be 100% be rooting for Naded, but he needs to think that tomorrow is Saturday like someone said earlier. 

Allegiance is a very strong slayer team and are miles ahead of Denial on objective gametypes. They can do this. I think Naded has a good chance at his first w

:wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 5

You don't feel any illness coming on tomorrow?

Its all G. Got Computer when the finals are on so I will be "Working hard"

Its all G. Got Computer when the finals are on so I will be "Working hard"

Skivitus is a real thing bro!

Allegiance and CLG is a fitting finals. They've never faced before on LAN. They were also the two teams that traded online qualifiers back and forth, somewhat similar to Triggers Down vs Str8 Rippin back in the day.

• Upvote (+1) 2