Those 6 teams are left.

thanks and wow never expected elevate to make it this far

25-14 for roy

NV Roy

NV Ola

NV 2gre

NV Hysteria

yes, I feel it  r44r4cbkem.png

Mikwen instead of Hysteria or even Snipedown.

That EGvsCLG series lasted like 20mins. Why cant we have double elim?
Halo 5 matches are quick esp on Strongholds and Slayers

• Upvote (+1) 1

CLG vs. EG

100-13 Empire Strongholds

50-41 Regret Slayer

3-0 Coliseum CTF

CLG vs. Epsilon

3-0 Fathom CTF

37-50 Coliseum Slayer

100-96 Empire Strongholds

3-2 Truth CTF

Epsilon confirmed better than EG  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Probably get negged to hell for saying this but I like the pool play single elim format. Besides EG lost to Renegades and lost to CLG, they got double eliminated anyway, based on this weekends performance they deserve the placement they got. Sure on paper they're the second best team but Halo aint played on paper and they failed to show up this weekend.

I think after this its becoming much harder to even call EG a definitive 2nd

Seeing @@Ninja RTing stuff on how it's not double elimination and shit. Wouldn't have bat an eye if he won. That goes for all of the pros

Kermit-The-Frog-Tea-Meme-02.jpg

Come on the guy has been complaining about not having double elim to the point of bringing it up during money 8s with other pros. I know its cool to shit on Ninja and all but hes stayed pretty consistent on that topic

• Upvote (+1) 5

Instinct to return? Ogre 2, Pistola, Roy, Lunchbox. One can dream 

• Upvote (+1) 2

so let me get this straight. 

lxthul used to be on EG?  

thanks for any info. 

Yup, for about a year through HCS seasons 1 and 2. And they dominated both seasons, winning every LAN. CLG almost always came in second, so there was already a rivalry. Then Lethul left in January to CLG a few days before roster lock and a week before X-Games, so that took the rivalry to the next level. CLG lost X-games in the finals to EG, but then swept EG at regionals and now at Championships.

Seems as though Lethul made the right decision.

Well that's a bummer. EG really needed to win that Regret slayer if they had any hope of winning. CLG are just too good at Empire SH and Coli CTF, probably their two best gametypes. EG on the other hand still hardly seem to have any grasp on how to play Coliseum flag. They were in CLG's base for a good 4 mins or so and didn't do shit with the flag.

I suppose I'm pulling for Naded to get his first W now, FeelsBadMan

The second biggest sporting tournament in the world The Champions League has Random draws for Quarters and on, to be the best you have to beat the best.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Probably get negged to hell for saying this but I like the pool play single elim format. Besides EG lost to Renegades and lost to CLG, they got double eliminated anyway, based on this weekends performance they deserve the placement they got. Sure on paper they're the second best team but Halo aint played on paper and they failed to show up this weekend.

Yeah totally bro, EG had to face Renegades and CLG just to advance to where either epsilon or elevate are going to place playing way easier teams. The amount of randomness in this tourney is insane.

To all the people saying EG should win if they don't want to he in that position, why not just play 1 game series. Just win that 1 game if you want to advance. But of course even the people that say that don't believe in that.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Not sure why the Pros are mad, they've only been working for this moment for 6 months and there's 2.5 million on the line. :lxthul:

But hey let's be keyboard warriors.

It's competition guys, of course they are going to be mad or disappointed.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Trufe.