CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

That's life. You can succeed a hundred times but people will only remember that one time you let them down.

that one fumble with ghost in the H2 championship (forgot exactly which one) I still can't believe, like bruh, what in the hell was that?

So yeah people remember negative things more often than positive, that being said people do remember positive things too but to a lesser extent.

that one fumble with ghost in the H2 championship (forgot exactly which one) I still can't believe, like bruh, what in the hell was that?

So yeah people remember negative things more often than positive, that being said people do remember positive things too but to a lesser extent.

He's holding ball at library window. The other team pushes and he drops the ball to shoot. Drops it out the window to br1 doesn't realise walshy has picked it up and ran away bottom mid with it til he finishes shooting a guy. Twas fucking hilarious.

Edit; I read that wrong. I can't remember which champ either : ( I grinded the vods a while back so it's all a blur.

The main thing that stuck out to me was when Ghost clutched it 1v4 on CTF Beaver Creek for Carbons first win over FB in 2006

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know the  :intel: .

Can confirm it is juicy.

HEY me too, shoot me a pm and i'll see if we got the same  :intel:

• Upvote (+1) 1

all this hype over the Intel is just gonna set everyone up for disappointment.

Just like whats happened with the last few subsequent Halo games?

• Downvote (-1) 1

Just like whats happened with the last few subsequent Halo games?

well for halo 5 we at least know we are  getting esports support. even if the game might not be the greatest halo

We were able to survive H4 with no dev support, AGL, little to no prize money and a game that resembled CoD more than Halo. There is no way Halo 5 can be worse than that.

• Upvote (+1) 4

HEY me too, shoot me a pm and i'll see if we got the same  :intel:

Hmmm... *takes notes* So this could mean different people got different sneak peaks... hmm

We were able to survive H4 with no dev support, AGL, little to no prize money and a game that resembled CoD more than Halo. There is no way Halo 5 can be worse than that.

True, H5 only matches 1 of those things as it resembles cod more than halo.

• Downvote (-1) 3

True, H5 only matches 1 of those things as it resembles cod more than halo.

I disagree. It has all of the staples of Halo, whereas Halo 4 did not. Sprint and "ADS" (not really) aside what makes Halo 5 more like CoD than Halo?

I disagree. It has all of the staples of Halo, whereas Halo 4 did not. Sprint and "ADS" (not really) aside what makes Halo 5 more like CoD than Halo?

Thruster, clamber, stabilizers, what "staples" of halo does it have other than some weapon skins?

• Upvote (+1) 2

But it is an incredibly superior machine lol

It's also most likely recieving a price drop this Fall for the Holiday bundles, if rumors are to believed, as well as the recent price drop in Europe (not sure which region specifically off the top of my head).

The Xbox One just doesn't have as large as a user-base as the PS4. Factor in the vitriol and gang-up/dog piling the gaming community does EVERYWHERE, you have a pretty rough time convincing a lot of folks of sticking around, especially if they love CoD/eSports. Also, the Battlefront/BLOPS3 bundles will sell gangbusters and be huge headlines everywhere. Surely that'll make some noise as well. 

We'll see what happens.

343/Xbox can still make miracles happen if they handle Leagues, seasons, prize money, exposure, sponsors, and tourneys/lans correctly. I have some faith but I'm trying to be realistic, 343 is still a company that's growing up. This is their second mainline Halo game and first HUGE foray into eSports. 

They have big shoes to fill/catch up to. I'm anxious, nervous, and excited all at the same time. 

I have a mate who bought an xbox over ps, another one traded in thier ps to get xbox, one is about to do the same when they get some money. People move both ways.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thruster, clamber, stabilizers, what "staples" of halo does it have other than some weapon skins?

How have we gotten to the point where having thrusters and stabilizers makes a game similar to CoD? The staples I am talking about are descope, powerups on map, weapons on maps, equal starts, etc. The spartan 'abilities' are just fluff, but at the end of the day everyone still has the same aresenal to work with. It's not like Halo 4 where you did not know what your opponent had. They could be jetpacking 50 feet in the air while calling in a rocket launcher, or could be crouching invis with a boltshot that they spawned with. I fail to see how that is in any way better than Halo 5.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I know the  :intel: .

Can confirm it is juicy.

oh so tb is getting involved in the euroscene?

As for mlg circuit I would love to see something close to me. I feel like the northeast never gets any love. :X (with the exception of new york)

Ay what happened to that MLG x Team Beyond partnership thing y'all had going on?

#intel?

Ay what happened to that MLG x Team Beyond partnership thing y'all had going on?

#intel?

We are no longer on the MLG.TV network (by choice). A lot of people like to give MLG crap like they are some big evil corporation - They were great in my experience with them, no complaints. 

• Upvote (+1) 2