CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I was just watching Towey's Best of Season 1 video, and I've got to say the Invitationals was the pinnacle of "HCS listen-in audio", and it has only degraded since. 

Watching Halo is infinitely more enjoyable when I'm able to listen to the players go through the motions of intense competition.  

• Upvote (+1) 2

I was just watching Towey's Best of Season 1 video, and I've got to say the Invitationals was the pinnacle of "HCS listen-in audio", and it has only degraded since. 

Watching Halo is infinitely more enjoyable when I'm able to listen to the players go through the motions of intense competition.  

Thank you!

Every time I see a feedback thread on HCS or I'm watching the stream I always say this.  Go watch any of the previous Halo Tournaments and they always feature listen ins.  They're so insightful.  

I love the variety and personality the casters bring to the experience, but there is something very cool about experiencing Halo in it's purest form.  Like you're on the battlefield with them, it heightens the tension, makes clutch moments that much more intense, and honestly if I had to choose one from the other I'd rather just have the team audio.   :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 3

We're also missing quality face cams. Some tournaments they weren't there at all, others had them side-on to the whole team, and others had them either too far away or at an angle that hardly even showed their faces.

Just scroll through Towey's Best of HCS Season 1 and compare the face cams (the ones that are even there) to MLG's face cams in Halo 3 in this Best of MLG Halo 3 video.

• Upvote (+1) 2

A few people have, but everyone wants someone that will be 100% dedicated and focused on Halo throughout the year, which is understandable. I am still waiting on other announcements and timelines do decide if I can actually do it. It's going to be awesome to see console FPS thrive next year!

Edit: Yes Tickle, c9/clg/coL/TL/TSM/EG/ and orgs like that will be involved which I am very happy about, most of the CoD orgs suck right now lol

Thank you for the response :) hope it all works out for you!!

But CoD isn't going to PS4, Competitive CoD is going to PS4.

CoD already sells more on PS4, despite the marketing Xbox has going for it. 

It is almost time...  :intel:

wtf, man. *cries* is it at least tonight? cause i dont want to stay up a little longer than usual just to find out it isn't :/

wtf, man. *cries* is it at least tonight? cause i dont want to stay up a little longer than usual just to find out it isn't :/

Nah.

• Upvote (+1) 1

We're also missing quality face cams. Some tournaments they weren't there at all, others had them side-on to the whole team, and others had them either too far away or at an angle that hardly even showed their faces.

Just scroll through Towey's Best of HCS Season 1 and compare the face cams (the ones that are even there) to MLG's face cams in Halo 3 in this Best of MLG Halo 3 video.

Dude, face cams are so underrated. They add so much to the gameplay in my opinion and when you can barely see their face because the camera's too high it just ruins it. Hope we get some good face cams for H5.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Watching toweys video makes me realize that people only remember when my pushes fail :/

That's life. You can succeed a hundred times but people will only remember that one time you let them down.

• Upvote (+1) 4

chig said on stream that clutch was back competitively, idk if he was being serious or not but havent seen his name be mentioned in a while.

Watching toweys video makes me realize that people only remember when my pushes fail :/

"Don't winterfox it" became a saying because of those failed pushes.

• Upvote (+1) 1

chig said on stream that clutch was back competitively, idk if he was being serious or not but havent seen his name be mentioned in a while.

Wasn't he running some games with Prototype earlier on? 

I love / hate your gameplay because its so high variance. You're either gonna get your team very ahead or very behind with everything you do -- no other player can say the same thing 

I've seen him playing hardcore and money 8s with Lethul, apg, etc in the past couple months so a comeback from him looks likely. 

He's gotta be one of the players Optic are looking at, considering he was their coach for a little bit during H2A and of course his history with maniac and to some degree flame.  

I love / hate your gameplay because its so high variance. You're either gonna get your team very ahead or very behind with everything you do -- no other player can say the same thing 

ToTz

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

It's sort of like, no one notices a clean room, but will definitely notice a messy room.