CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I feel so Happy for Naded and so sad for RNG.

• Upvote (+1) 2

RNG and ALG are my two favorite teams. Sucks to see one take the other out but what's done is done. 

With RNG out, I'm now on board the @@Naded feels train. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Gotta root for Naded now. Dude deserves a championship.

As for RNG, really upset. Felt like they Legit choked that series away.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's funny to read the forums after the series... The first few pages are "renegades are going to win" "it's over" and then all of a sudden it turns into "what is happening" 

• Upvote (+1) 4

I AM SO DISAPOINTED!!! im not a RNG fan but still. RNG the first 2 games looked like a team that could go toe to toe against CLG and to go complete -100 degrees after being so hot the first 2 games just sucks to watch. I feel bad for the RNG fans you guys deserve better. 

Congrats to ALG because it takes a lot to comeback after being 1 cap away from losing to come back and win the whole series

• Upvote (+1) 4

Well, guess I'll pull for naded now. Don't think Allegiance has a shot in hell, but anyone is better than CLG. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

God. I'm actually feeling nauseous knowing we are about to see a bo5 between EG and CLG for top 4. It still feels so wrong 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why can't we have Double Elimination or atleast Best of 7 in the final 8? Its a 2.5 MILLION tourney! CMON

• Upvote (+1) 1

Being an emotional person my self, i almost teared up during that interview. That was intense. That passion is unmatched. Amazing.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I know people are pissed about the bracket, or production quality but damn this has been an insanely fun event to watch. I'm just enjoying this.

• Upvote (+1) 5

He played pretty fucking great all weekend, but sure, let's make these comments.

Well, he didn't play well when it mattered MOST. Naded, who everyone sees as the biggest headcase, showed up in that game 5 and held his ground. Ninja was just running around most of the game. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

100-0 Game 1

Steak in Game 2

Up 2-0 in CTF Game 3

...And lose the series. That's got to be a really tough pill to swallow for Renegades, and I feel bad for them. Happy for Naded though.

I also think Allegiance is a better match up for Epsilon in semis if they make it there. Epsilon vs. CLG hype.

• Upvote (+1) 1

He played pretty fucking great all weekend, but sure, let's make these comments.

You have to understand, some people can only hate on the guy. Doesn't matter what he does.

• Upvote (+1) 7

RNG and ALG are both momentum teams. RNG fucked up when they couldn't close ALG out in game 3 Coli Flag when they were up 2-0 in caps. Congrats to Naded.

• Upvote (+1) 2