CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

idk how you lose such momentum after going up 2-0 this is a shame smh

2-0 series lead with a 2-0 lead in game 3. Best of 5s get crazy.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Except you are wrong? NFL playoffs are decided by wins and losses, March Madness is done by comittee.... Could you name a few sports that are luck of the draw and not based off body of work?

World Cup, Euros, Champions League, Olympic hockey and basketball (i think) Any Esports tournament ever.

And the teams ranking were decided by record, then you are placed in the bracket at random. in the NCAA tournament there are 4 number 1's and 4 number 2's of course there is luck of the draw in you don't want to draw the best number 1 seed and preferably you want the worst number 2 in your side of the bracket. 

Again if you want to debate pool play then there is a discussion but arguing against a random draw for bracket play in impossible once you've decided to use pool play.

Can some one please catch me up with the NA results so far? I freaking had to run around town this morning. Missed it all. I did catch ALG down 2-0 to RNG though. Did Naded lose? 

NEVER MIND, LETS FUCK GOING NADED!!! WOW!

Don't have pool play.

We've been able to determine seeds for season finals in Halo for a long time. Do that.

If we have to have pool play, find some way to determine *objective* seeds by examining scores or something.

Randomness is the worst thing in competitive anything, and I can't believe Team Beyond of all places is defending it.

That's fine but at World's it would have been extremely difficult to determine seeds as many teams have never played and I'm sure no one at 343 wants to say of course NA is higher than Asia even though we kinda know that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can some one please catch me up with the NA results so far? I freaking had to run around town this morning. Missed it all. I did catch ALG down 2-0 to RNG though. Did Naded lose?

Where the fucm did you go? 3-2 to ALG it finished.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I would like to take this time to apologize to all ALG fans for saying ALG could not comeback. They just didn't wake up during the first 2 games.  

Looks like RNG tiled off the face of the planet. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Best of 5's in a 2.5 million dollar tournament. Never change 343

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Ninja lives up to his name of choke master. ALG put up one hell of a comeback.

• Upvote (+1) 1