CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Which teams faults will show up more. Event Naded or full tilt RNG? 

Except you are wrong? NFL playoffs are decided by wins and losses, March Madness is done by comittee.... Could you name a few sports that are luck of the draw and not based off body of work?

Even if he's right, it's irrelevant. "Other sports are doing it!" is not a valid argument.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Denial knocked out ALG in this same gametype and map last event. Let's see if lightning can strike twice. 

Why does Stellur look half asleep? Not his gameplay but his actual face and body language is super lethargic

While I am not a fan of the complaining, that is a terrible way to defend the format. 

Why? It's pretty much the standard way to run a tournament regardless of sport. CBB does it. Soccer does it at multiple levels. The Olympics do it. Other Esports do it.

I've yet to see someone try to offer an alternative. Random brackets are what happens when you have pool play, it's just a fact. Now if people want to complain about having pool play at all that's a different argument, but with teams playing each other from other regions there wasn't really anything 343 could do without ranking the regions higher or lower than one another.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why does Stellur look half asleep? Not his gameplay but his actual face and body language is super lethargic

Neighbor looked the same way. Ace looks the same too, but he might actually just lack actual sleep. Kappa

• Upvote (+1) 2

idk how you lose such momentum after going up 2-0 this is a shame smh

Why? It's pretty much the standard way to run a tournament regardless of sport. CBB does it. Soccer does it at multiple levels. The Olympics do it. Other Esports do it.

I've yet to see someone try to offer an alternative. Random brackets are what happens when you have pool play, it's just a fact. Now if people want to complain about having pool play at all that's a different argument, but with teams playing each other from other regions there wasn't really anything 343 could do without ranking the regions higher or lower than one another.

Don't have pool play.

We've been able to determine seeds for season finals in Halo for a long time. Do that.

If we have to have pool play, find some way to determine *objective* seeds by examining scores or something.

Randomness is the worst thing in competitive anything, and I can't believe Team Beyond of all places is defending it.

• Upvote (+1) 1