CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Wish we could have played psilon first round but I am happy RNG avoided CLG first round

I wish there was double elimination. Some of these match-ups are heartbreaking. 

Does noone realise that if this bracket was not randomised, EG would have STILL played CLG in quarters. It is standard to have D1 vs B2

• Upvote (+1) 7

EG/CLG should have been Finals if you wanted the best hype for Sunday.

I'm imagining all this production and hype for one of the most lopsided Finals ever hahaha.

EG should have beat Renegades in pool play if they didn't want to be in this position.

Is it unfortunate? I suppose. But you need to win your games in pool play to avoid this EXACT situation.

I was waiting for this. It is their fault given the system. That does not mean the system isn't flawed.

I'm talking out of my ass now (like that's any diff).

I have no evidence but if EG loses I could see Lunch and Roy walking away because of Top 8. Like what the fuck is this bracket.

Calling it rigged is hilarious. Rigged would have been EG on the opposite side vs Elevate.

• Upvote (+1) 5

This isn't the brackets fault. It would have been #1s vs #2s in any bracket format, including formats that have predetermined Group A1 vs Group C2 etc. EG choked in pool play and now have to play CLG. Snip3down's pool play doesnt matter comment is pretty funny right now, especially if they lose. Maybe pool play doesn't matter overall but in terms of money..

• Upvote (+1) 2

EG should have beat Renegades in pool play if they didn't want to be in this position.

Is it unfortunate? I suppose. But you need to win your games in pool play to avoid this EXACT situation.

But pool play doesn't count.

- Snipedown  :kappa:

With the way things have been going I think it's an RNG-CLG final. EG got screwed lmao

CLG got screwed. CLG is going down. EG is going to win this shit

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Lmfao

Elevate or epsilon will be top 4

What a joke

They're incredible teams but top 4? Wow

2.5$ million dollars on the line.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 10

Honestly, I am so mad that a top 2 team might not be even be in the finals because of this stupid bracket. Basically have titans fighting each other and everyone else picking them off from the side.

Blaghhhhh