CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

When everyone is freaking out, but you called Renegades to win the series and didn't have a worry

giphy.gif

(literally drinking JD right now)

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

great series! thought it would go 3-2 either way and this just makes everything a lot more interesting than it already is. CLG/EG QF would be ugh..

I think if you asked Ninja whose the MVP for RNG he will tell you its Spartan. Also, most Ninja fans  and RNG fans in the chat agree as well.

• Upvote (+1) 4

What a series. RNG is in the best position out of all of the other teams now, assuming no more crazy upsets. We could see a RNG-Epsilon rematch in quarters.  

Edit: Imagine if RNG doesn't play CLG/EG UNTIL Finals. It could happen. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'll be interested to see what changes EG makes if this ends up in them losing to CLG in Round 1. Do they drop Commonly? Does Snipedown split? Do the Brown brothers part ways?

I think if you asked Ninja whose the MVP for RNG he will tell you its Spartan. Also, most Ninja fans  and RNG fans in the chat agree as well.

But it was more realistically Victory X. (At least that series)

• Upvote (+1) 3

I predict the series between exile5 and eg to be the fastest series in this weekend. If exile5 was an american team, they would be placing top 64 at tournaments

Victory had some huge moments as well

When everyone is freaking out, but you called Renegades to win the series and didn't have a worry

giphy.gif

(literally drinking JD right now)

honey jack all day!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'll be interested to see what changes EG makes if this ends up in them losing to CLG in Round 1. Do they drop Commonly? Does Snipedown split? Do the Brown brothers part ways?

Depends on whether the brothers continue competiting. I wouldn't drop Commonly. I would drop Lunchbox before Commonly

I'm so glad these teams have actually showed up for this tourney. I was worried for Renegades leading up to this, but if they play this well for the next few days, I could easily see them going to finals. Good stuff

All other stuff aside, I think EG is incredibly solid. Maybe Commonly needs to part ways with them, but they will find someone to fill the role they need. I'm thinking someone from ALG or maybe even Spartan (hope not)