CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So looks like a considerable amount of people are having issues with Twitch so now we can't even watch the tourney, hopefully it's fixed very soon. Is the tournament being shown anywhere else?

still watching both streams breh

If you're watching the stream right now, don't refresh or reload the page. You won't be able to get back in.

• Upvote (+1) 4

GGs CLG, close series. Weird that we lost to us making mistakes not them outplaying us. Onto tomorrow! #EpsiWorld #HaloWC

I watch through livestreamer have had no issues, maybe give it a try? http://docs.livestreamer.io/

Dunno if I ended a stream and started it back up if it'd work though.

Edit: Nah, unable to open new streams through it. Figures.

I am new to this forum and cannot figure out how to post links from Twitter or other sites. Why so difficult??

If you're watching the stream right now, don't refresh or reload the page. You won't be able to get back in.

This. :salt: I reloaded and now am out in the cold! 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Didn't know Twitch was having problems when I decided to switch which streams I had on my laptop/XB1, now I can't get Twitch up and running :(

I am new to this forum and cannot figure out how to post links from Twitter or other sites. Why so difficult??

For Twitter, just post the link and it'll embed it automatically.

• Upvote (+1) 1

looks like SnakeBite was pretty upset about something after the match, wonder what he was telling the ref. 

Hurray, audio issues cropping up again. You'd hope that after regionals and the player complaints this wouldn't be a thing. :\

Hurray, audio issues cropping up again. You'd hope that after regionals and the player complaints this wouldn't be a thing. :\

There is a chance CLG is just salty.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3