CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Epsilon honestly looks very good right now. I don't care if I'm a traitor to my country, LFG EPSILON!

• Upvote (+1) 2

15 minute tied flag game is still not "nothing". Between one of the only EU teams that has a chance to make it out of bracket play.

Sorry, a replay does not "kill everything". 

It killed my interest in the flag game, sorry I can't a preference. Why are you arguing whether it killed anything or not, you're not even watching it lmfao.

It killed my interest in the flag game, sorry I can't a preference. Why are you arguing whether it killed anything or not, you're not even watching it lmfao.

I've watched Halo tournaments before. Any game that went to OT was never a game that I would tell someone that they are missing nothing, including the 1 or 2 replays I've seen in H5. Pointless to argue though. Moving on.

Page 2050  :apg:

Will this thread hit more views than the H5 discussion thread with half the posts this weekend?

Observer Mode? Also look at that fucking quality it awful, and it shaky like there's a earthquake going on at Halowood.

1a8c1cdb22c1aebb2cc38db9a2093a29.png

What score was the two games from Epsilon v C9?

Whose playing well? Whose not?

Why the heck did they turn on that stupid observer mode!

It has the stupid wallhacks as well. Damn, how simple is it to just keep the screen clean.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 8

if you melee when you pick up OS you instantly pick it up

no more charging, just straight to full OS shields 

Ahh okay i thought it was something else.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dude, if Eplison beats C9, how messed up will your guys prediction be? I didn't really make any, but I was reading through everyone's and everyone had CLG and C9 making it out.