CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Just found out my power will be out for 4 hours tomorrow afternoon which means no internet. RIP my cellphone data plan.

200w.gif

hit up somewhere with free wifi and post up.

Just realized I will be leaving for work right when the Liquid vs Allegiance match starts  :apg:

EG top 1 and C9 top 4  :intensifies:

i think its an evil coincidence that i have a conference call with a big client in 15 minutes...

Me waiting for this to start...

giphy.gif

Could not have summed up how I feel any better. Now the question is do I try to freeze myself to shorten these last 30 minutes?  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Everyone realized that YouTube Gaming has a a life-span of Suddoths in the finals?

It's not bad for a stream like this. It supports higher bitrates than Twitch and HTML5 instead of forcing you to have Flash installed.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can someone give me a quick rundown of the format for the tourney? Is it like pool play today or something? Bo5? Like how is it going to go?

Best of 5 pool play. Top two teams in each pool advance to bracket play. Bracket play is 'randomized' with a couple restrictions on matchups (believe its #1 seeds vs #2 seeds and you can't be on the same side of the bracket as the other advancing team in your pool). 

To my knowledge:

Round of 8 is Best of 5

Semi finals + Finals are best of 7

• Upvote (+1) 1

Could not have summed up how I feel any better. Now the question is do I try to freeze myself to shorten these last 30 minutes?  :kappa:

I don't know why you're in such a rush to see Renegades lose.

:bman:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Im about to try to make a 30 minute trip take 10 minutes. From work to home.. Im so excited I squirted a little.

You know this is going to be a good event. Because the memes are already pretty dank.  :simms:

It's time fellas.

cci2cKe.gif

No matter how many times this meme is used, its still my favorite.

I have never been the level of hype that this man is lol.  I envy him.

So watching on the Xbox Twitch app gets you the free REQ pack?

Main channel on the TV and ESL Halo on computer  :)

Alright folks, let's talk memes really quick... let's all do our part for the community this weekend by not posting any garbage. I've already seen some reaches on the boards this morning, and I know we're all better than that.

Basic Memeing Rules

1) If you have even a single inkling of doubt about your meme's quality prior to posting, DELETE YOUR POST, take five minutes, take a cold shower, reflect on why you even thought about posting a bad meme, and return a better meme-er.

2) AVOID REPEATS. Look, we all know there are some memes out there that are too good not to post again. I get it. GIFs are fucking beautiful works of art that will one day take over our economy as the primary form of communication and currency. But sometimes you can post the same thing one too many times. 

3) THIS IS NOT ABOUT REP. If you're in it for the rep, you're not respecting the Gods of Meme-ery. Be in this for the dankness, for increasing the quality of life of your fellow TeamBeyond forumites. We meme for the kids, not the fake internet points.

Now that we have that out of the way, there's less than 30 minutes, LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

russhead.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I am so hyped that I might go super saiyan!!!!!!!

Well I can't paste my gif of turning super saiyan that kinda ruined the mood lol