CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

and fyi you can vote as many times as you like so i voted like ten times 

Did you check the vote count after each time voting? I just voted a few times, and the vote counter never went up.

LARRRRYYY

That's kinda disappointing to me.

Assuming his hosting is the same as it was for H4GC, it just means he'll be reading from a teleprompter script the entire time.

Takes a little bit of the hype out of it for me, especially if the teleprompter has forced jokes and laugh pauses like H4GC did.

How many commercials advertising other games are we gonna get during the finals?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Did you check the vote count after each time voting? I just voted a few times, and the vote counter never went up.

yes, keep refreshing this page http://www.poll-maker.com/results620530xdf02472B-26#tab-2

http://www.redbull.com/uk/en/esports/stories/1331782963824/best-esports-player-of-the-month

royal 2 is pretty close in the poll, we should all vote for him

and fyi you can vote as many times as you like so i voted like ten times 

bump, he's less than 40 votes behind now

• Upvote (+1) 1

One more day.

Twenty four hours.

1440 minutes.

A bigger number for seconds than minutes.

Fucking HURRY UP.

Relax man lol. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Am I understanding correctly that the 80K req pack gives you only 5 permanent unlocks?

Spartan's Armory

80,000 reqs for 5 unlocks = 16,000 reqs / unlock

Gold Pack

10,000 reqs for 2 unlocks = 5,000 reqs / unlock

So the price is 320% higher for a chance at the new skins?

343 is out here like

200.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

Am I understanding correctly that the 80K req pack gives you only 5 permanent unlocks?

Spartan's Armory

Gold Pack

343 is out here like

200.gif

But it's 5 unlocks that you can literally only get from this pack. Only chance to get it is now.

EDIT: It looks like I'm wrong, there's only 2 new skins, the rest is nothing new. So it's essentially $10/80K points for two skins.

That is what I got from the REQ pack. Not worth. The pistol looks like some MS paint shit.

This is what I got.

ef89241c0595e797ed8e165e76b63a6e.png

• Upvote (+1) 1

Spartan's Armory

Gold Pack

343 is out here like

200.gif

From looking at the posts on reddit, you get 3 old and 2 new. People are getting 15k RP along with two new skins.

I got pretty good stuff from the pack. Lots of Ultra rare skins. 

Side note: HWC IS THIS WEEKEND!!!! HYPE!!!!!  :weback:

Looks like I am going to be watching the HCS this weekend on my Xbox to get the pack. Lets go.

Get the word out guys, ironically I just realized he doesn't follow beyond :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 5

So Royal2 went from 50 votes behind to 150 votes ahead in like a half hour...  Right now Red Bull is getting all these votes from like 10 IP addresses and being like WTF??

• Upvote (+1) 2

This tournament schedule is really favorable for an Allegiance appearance in the finals.

Quarterfinals and Semifinals are both on Saturday.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Spartan's Armory

Gold Pack

Spartan's Armory has a few quirks to it though.

• Guarantees Rare or Better unlocks
  • Exclusively Unlocks Cosmetic Items, No REQs
  • Contains and entirely NEW Set of Skins (7 Magnum, 7 AR) that cannot be unlocked in Normal Packs
  • Also has a high chance Skins/Armor from Content Updates (Infinity's Armory, Hammer Storm, etc.)

These things bump the value up

• Upvote (+1) 3

Get the word out guys, ironically I just realized he doesn't follow beyond :wutface:

you're the man

So Royal2 went from 50 votes behind to 150 votes ahead in like a half hour...  Right now Red Bull is getting all these votes from like 10 IP addresses and being like WTF??

lol and that's only gonna increase with the beyond tweet 

They haven't lost a game all year and they're facing a wildcard team in the superbowl. Losing that game was the biggest choke of all time. The stakes could not have been higher, the opponent literally could not have been worse.

Please, your view of the '07 Giants is completely warped. First off, the Giants already proved that they were a team that could beat the Pats - who can forget that they played the Patriots EXTREMELY close in Week 17, losing 38-35 in a game they were leading entering the 4th Q. Secondly, no one flukes their way into the Super Bowl, the '07 Giants beat the Bucs 24-14, the Cowboys 21-17, and the Packers in OT 23-20, (all on the road!). I'm sure all those teams just 'choked' against an opponent that 'literally could not have been worse'.

I think a more apt comparison might be the Miracle on Ice - 

The Soviet Union entered the Lake Placid games as the heavy favorite, having won the previous four ice hockey gold medals dating back to the 1964 games. In the four Olympics following their 1960 upset by Team USA at Squaw Valley, Soviet teams had gone 27–1–1 (wins-losses-ties) and outscored the opposition 175–44.[3] In head-to-head match-ups against the United States, the cumulative score over that period was 28–7.
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 7

tumblr_mhgcs6PtMw1qgbu2uo1_1280.png

Being compared to my stellar social media skills should be all the thanks you want :flames:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Please, your view of the '07 Giants is completely warped. First off, the Giants already proved that they were a team that could beat the Pats - who can forget that they played the Patriots EXTREMELY close in Week 17, losing 38-35 in a game they were leading entering the 4th Q. Secondly, no one flukes their way into the Super Bowl, the '07 Giants beat the Bucs 24-14, the Cowboys 21-17, and the Packers in OT 23-20, (all on the road!). I'm sure all those teams just 'choked' against an opponent that 'literally could not have been worse'.

I think a more apt comparison might be the Miracle on Ice -

They were the lowest seeded wildcard team. Ie, they were the lowest seed possible that the Patriots could have played in the SB.

Miracle on ice probably was a bigger upset but I said NA sports history. Last time I checked the Soviet Union was never part of North America.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 8

They were the lowest seeded wildcard team. Ie, they were the lowest seed possible that the Patriots could have played in the SB.

That doesn't mean they were the worst team, just the one with the worst record. All the other stuff I posted was in reference to the fact that the Giants were quite a good team, record be damned.

• Downvote (-1) 8