CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Scores and stats from last night's scrims:

Last time I'll be typing up a summary like this for quite some time!

• Upvote (+1) 4

[ninja mohawk tweet]

:puckett:

Ninja has gone full Travis Bickle I see.

Hoping some of the international teams can pull off some upsets this weekend, even if its just taking some maps off of the NA teams. Mainly interested to see what Infused, Immunity, and Epsilon can do.  

Scores and stats from last night's scrims:

Allegiance 1 - 5 EG

Game 1 - CTF Truth, EG Wins 3-1

Game 2 - TS Plaza, EG Wins 50-46

Game 3 - SH The Rig, EG Wins 100-59

Game 4 - TS Regret, AE Wins 50-49

Game 5 - SH Empire, EG Wins 100-32

Game 6 - CTF Fathom, EG Wins 3-0

CLG 14 - 4 Liquid

Game 1 - CTF Coliseum, CLG Wins 3-2

Game 2 - TS Eden, CLG Wins 50-41

Game 3 - SH The Rig, CLG Wins 100-10

Game 4 - CTF Fathom, CLG Wins 3-1

Game 5 - TS Truth, LQD Wins 50-34

Game 6 - SH Plaza, LQD Wins 100-71

Game 7 - TS Regret, CLG Wins 50-34

Game 8 - CTF Truth, CLG Wins 3-1

Game 9 - SH Eden, CLG Wins 100-14

Game 10 - TS The Rig, LQD Wins 50-28

Game 11 - SH Empire, CLG Wins 100-30

Game 12 - TS Coliseum, CLG Wins 50-32

Game 13 - TS Plaza, CLG Wins 50-36

Game 14 - CTF Coliseum, CLG Wins 3-1

Game 15 - TS The Rig, CLG Wins 50-22

Game 16 - CTF Truth, CLG Wins 3-1

Game 17 - SH Eden, LQD Wins 100-50

Game 18 - TS Truth, CLG Wins 50-35

EG 3 - 0 Immunity

Game 1 - CTF Truth, EG Wins 3-1

Game 2 - TS The Rig, EG Wins 50-39

Game 3 - SH Eden, EG Wins 100-33

Renegades 4 - 4 Cloud 9

Game 1 - CTF Coliseum, RNG Wins 3-2

Game 2 - TS The Rig, C9 Wins 50-41

Game 3 - SH Eden, C9 Wins 100-66

Game 4 - CTF Truth, RNG Wins 3-0

Game 5 - TS Plaza, RNG Wins 50-29

Game 6 - CTF Fathom, C9 Wins 2-1

Game 7 - SH Empire, RNG Wins 100-76

Game 8 - TS Regret, C9 Wins 50-39

eLevate 1 - 1 Cloud 9

Game 1 - TS Truth, ELV Wins 50-36

Game 2 - CTF Coliseum, C9 Wins 3-0

Really impressed with those stats from Immunity, they really put in some work against EG. Sure they lost, but not get staked on Rig, put a flag in on Truth, and not get 100-0'd on SH Eden is really good against a top 2 team. Really hope they can get more scrim time and improve even more in the next few days. I'd love to see them take a game off of an NA team for sure.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Was working Friday and Saturday, off Sunday! Begged work friend too do my Saturday and he agreed.

Yeahhh boiiiiiiii!!!!!

• Upvote (+1) 4

Ya right. Watching the 07 pats come up with the biggest choke in NA sports history was the greatest thing I've ever seen.

18-0 record aside, it was only a one possession game heading into the fourth quarter. Easily surmountable. I don't know about biggest choke, but it's definitely up there. The Kings beating Edmonton 6-5 after going into the 3rd period down 5-0 in game three in 1982 (and eventually upsetting the Oilers 3-2) and the Leafs losing in OT to the Bruins in game 7 in 2013 after being up 4-1 with 10 minutes left in the 3rd are bigger to me.

But then again, I'm a biased Canadian.

CLG top 1th.

Req pack is not worth it. It only comes with 2 skins and the armor pieces. So you pay 80k for 5 thing. When you can get 16 things if you spend them normally. I want my fucking req points back.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Was working Friday and Saturday, off Sunday! Begged work friend too do my Saturday and he agreed.

Yeahhh boiiiiiiii!!!!!

Similar story, except instead I have to work Saturday.

:salt:

Yeahhh boiiiiiiii!!!!!

Similar story, except instead I have to work Saturday.

:salt:

I work EVERY Friday and Saturday morning 6am-430pm. My boss called me Monday night and asked if I would be able to come in Thursday instead of Saturday. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES!?

• Upvote (+1) 3

18-0 record aside, it was only a one possession game heading into the fourth quarter. Easily surmountable. I don't know about biggest choke, but it's definitely up there. The Kings beating Edmonton 6-5 after going into the 3rd period down 5-0 in game three in 1982 (and eventually upsetting the Oilers 3-2) and the Leafs losing in OT to the Bruins in game 7 in 2013 after being up 4-1 with 10 minutes left in the 3rd are bigger to me.

But then again, I'm a biased Canadian.

CLG top 1th.

While those were some great upsets neither can compare to the 07 pats.

If the pats win that game they are the greatest team of all time. Tom Brady is the GOAT if they win. They haven't lost a game all year and they're facing a wildcard team in the superbowl. Losing that game was the biggest choke of all time. The stakes could not have been higher, the opponent literally could not have been worse. It's unparalleled. Because of that game I can't ever see Brady surpassing Montana.

in 81-82 the oilers weren't even the best team in the league as the Islanders were the dynasty of that time. Boston over Toronto was a cool comeback but neither team had any historical relevance.

• Downvote (-1) 1

While those were some great upsets neither can compare to the 07 pats.

If the pats win that game they are the greatest team of all time. Tom Brady is the GOAT if they win. They haven't lost a game all year and they're facing a wildcard team in the superbowl. Losing that game was the biggest choke of all time. The stakes could not have been higher, the opponent literally could not have been worse. It's unparalleled. Because of that game I can't ever see Brady surpassing Montana.

in 81-82 the oilers weren't even the best team in the league as the Islanders were the dynasty of that time. Boston over Toronto was a cool comeback but either team had any historical relevance.

I agree.  It wasn't one play that was a choke, it was the whole game.  They should have won 35 -10.

• Downvote (-1) 1

One more day.

Twenty four hours.

1440 minutes.

A bigger number for seconds than minutes.

Fucking HURRY UP.

• Upvote (+1) 2

LARRRRYYY

LOL this will be good

Larry hosting a Halo event 100%  :weback:

Larry Hryb ground pounded me in a closed Halo 5 beta test. I will never live it down.