CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Everything is filler until my boy Negan arrives.

EDIT:

Every fucking thing is fucking filler until my fucking boy Negan fucking arrives.

lol rip

glenn

• Downvote (-1) 2

Everything is filler until my boy Negan arrives.

EDIT:

Every fucking thing is fucking filler until my fucking boy Negan fucking arrives.

I heard that our fucking buy Negen isn't supposed to show until the last fucking episode. Like what the fuck.

Getting my wisdom teeth out in an hour, just in time to sit down and recover with Halo.

Sorry if my meme game gets weird, I'll be blaming the painkillers.

Getting my wisdom teeth out in an hour, just in time to sit down and recover with Halo.

Your face

200.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

close friends in town that I haven't seen in a year: "hey man, want to get a couple beers Saturday afternoon and catch up?"

me:

200.gif

My friend wants to do a huge food challenge Friday and I may be using the same GIF lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1

*clears throat. pauses. realizes congestion has nothing to do with typing ability. crudely segues*

CHOOOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHHHHHHHYYYYYYYPEEEEEEEEEEE. That's right 'yonders, we're back. It's your captain Jakerdot checking in HOT with the latest updates from the HYPE express. After regionals our engineers worked tirelessly to repair the damage done from the Allegiance listen-ins that nearly fried the sound system. Then there was that whole union strike, the awkward office party where I wasn't sure how drunk it was actually appropriate to get... OH, and I had to watch my parents dog for a week. Um..yeah -- anyways, Happy and HYPED to announce that we are fully operational once more and back on schedule with a full head of steam to the halo MOTHAHYPING WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP. Let's kick things over to myself in another paragraph with the latest on the weather.

"Thanks Dot, it's me again in another paragraph coming at ya with the weather. It's looking nice.

AND BY NICE I MEAN HYPING HURRICANES UP IN THIS BITCH. HOLY HYPE THE RICHTER SCALE IS RATTLING. Expect purposely convenient lows of 117 :halo: and h(YPE)ighs of 343 :ghost: this weekend with a steady mix of mist from all that steamy BR action we're sure to see. Tossing it back to you Dot in the next paragraph!"

Thanks weatherDot, it's your conductor Jdot coming at you -- HYPE HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE -- excuse me, lost my train of thought (new tourney, same joke. lesssgedddit) Jokes aside now, let's break this down:

-The over-analyzed arbitrary online stats are in (oops)

-The predictions (that are literally only best guesses) have been overdefended (double oops)

-The memes are danking up

-THIS. ABOUT. TO. GO. UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP. (you don't hype down, sorry. ya. just. dont)

-My boss just asked what site I was working on

-He walked away

-LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So strap your metaphorical HYPE belt on, put your hands up and let's ride into this mothafugga with everything we got.

TL: DR; HYPE.

_-Jdot out-_

Thank you.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Travel vlog with @@Jimbo, worth a watch. Probably one of the most natural camera-talkers in the Halo scene at the moment considering this is only his third or so vlog.

Added to my "Watch Later" list on YouTube. Will be watching tonight!

:simms:

All of this "CLG is unbeatable" and all that talk does remind me of my 2007 Pats though.  :apg:  :salt:

It does.

Watch out for David Tyree CLG. He'll get ya.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just 1 more sleep until the fun begins.

One measly sleep!

• Upvote (+1) 1

:simms:

All of this "CLG is unbeatable" and all that talk does remind me of my 2007 Pats though.  :apg:  :salt:

It does.

Watch out for David Tyree CLG. He'll get ya.

More pats fans? w00t! I want those SBs back! flukiest losses ever.  if not for Tyree and Mr. Wes "Clutch-mc-dropsky" Welker, they would be 6 for 6.

• Upvote (+1) 1

More pats fans? w00t! I want those SBs back! flukiest losses ever.  if not for Tyree and Mr. Wes "Clutch-mc-dropsky" Welker, they would be 6 for 6.

the difference between CLG and the pats is that CLG doesn't cheat

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Speaking of cheating...no drug tests this weekend, right?

Speaking of cheating...no drug tests this weekend, right?

there could be, it's ESL, but i highly highly doubt it

M$ has a lot of money invested in this marketing opportunity, no chance they're gonna let any bad press taint that

i do hope they test next season though

Ohhh shots fired!!  Jealousy brings out the worst in people..... Science bruh, oh yeah and that Spygate thing.   :puckett:Welll... I can't deny that's a legit complaint, but totally overblown.  

And yeah there better not be any drug testing this weekend.

• Upvote (+1) 1

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ emoticon-9806-src-973c438f0fd31151-28x28 TAKE MY ENERGY EG ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ emoticon-9806-src-973c438f0fd31151-28x28

halo_sol_goku_2-web.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 8

there could be, it's ESL, but i highly highly doubt it

M$ has a lot of money invested in this marketing opportunity, no chance they're gonna let any bad press taint that

i do hope they test next season though

I agree, positive results would collapse the tourney and be a PR nightmare that Halo really can't afford right now.

I'd like to see them implement it next season, too. Notifying players of random drug tests well in advance of tourneys is the way to go I think.

• Upvote (+1) 1

More pats fans? w00t! I want those SBs back! flukiest losses ever. if not for Tyree and Mr. Wes "Clutch-mc-dropsky" Welker, they would be 6 for 6.

Ya right. Watching the 07 pats come up with the biggest choke in NA sports history was the greatest thing I've ever seen.

• Upvote (+1) 2