CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I know the chances are minimal, but I think a Renegades vs Allegiance finals would be absolutely fantastic. Even as a ninja fan seeing naded win an event would be amazing. That final would be good because I would be happy with either outcome.  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Watching Ninja challenge the entire CLG squad on his 1 shot in almost every situation makes me disappointed. I like Ninja a lot, but I feel like they would have taken more than 4 games if he just stops dying in situations that could help his team push, setup, cap a flag, secure a stronghold, etc. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Are finals BO5 or BO7? I read somewhere it was BO5 and just hoping someone could clear that up and make me smile by saying its BO7, or at least lie to me.

I just really don't want Naded to be the Dan Marino of Halo

Naded in Ace Ventura 3?

giphy.gif

Are finals BO5 or BO7? I read somewhere it was BO5 and just hoping someone could clear that up and make me smile by saying its BO7, or at least lie to me.

Bo7

Coliseum CTF
The Rig TS
Plaza SH
Fathom CTF
Regret TS
Eden SH
Truth TS
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Pretty sure it's BO7 Semis+Finals

• Upvote (+1) 1

Naded in Ace Ventura 3?

giphy.gif

Bo7

Coliseum CTF

The Rig TS

Plaza SH

Fathom CTF

Regret TS

Eden SH

Truth TS

The least 343 could have done is put CLG's worst gamrtypes in the finals, now it's almost guaranteed they'll win

• Upvote (+1) 1

Naded in Ace Ventura 3?

giphy.gif

Bo7

Coliseum CTF
The Rig TS
Plaza SH
Fathom CTF
Regret TS
Eden SH
Truth TS

God I love H5's map variety. Just imagine it with Assault & Oddball in S2. Screw the DLC maps though...

• Upvote (+1) 2

God I love H5's map variety. Just imagine it with Assault & Oddball in S2. Screw the DLC maps though...

They did a great job splitting up the gametypes to make sure all of them appear relatively even amounts as well.

Fathom Flag and Regret TS appear 4 times

Coli CTF, Eden SH, Plaza SH, and Truth CTF appear 3 times.

Coli TS, Eden TS, Empire SH, Plaza TS, Rig SH, Rig TS, and Truth TS appear twice.

My only complaint is the arrangement of them all...

If every single series for CLG is a 3-0 or 4-0, they will never play Truth Flag or Truth/Eden/Plaza Slayer.

They will still play Fathom 4 times, and Coliseum Flag 3 times.

Here's the list I have, btw:

05f41156d83754f6e33b5e01f0eabf7f.png

For Clarification: First set = Pool A draw vs Pool B Draw and Pool C draw vs Pool D draw.  Such as Allegiance vs Liquid, EG vs Renegades, Epsilon vs C9

Second set = A vs C, B vs D such as CLG vs Epsilon or Infused vs EG

Third Set = A vs D, B vs C, such as CLG vs Cloud 9, Infused vs Renegades

Fourth set = Quarterfinals

Fifth = Semifinals

Last = Finals

• Upvote (+1) 2

That a game of LoL last an hour doesn't mean it wasn't over at the 15 minute mark.

If there's a single game in this world where massive late comebacks are possible..

If Leo can get his Oscar then Naded can get his 4v4 tourney championship.

Honestly not sure if it's possible with these teammates.  Suspector is good; El Town is pretty good; Cratos is ehhhh (for pros)

• Upvote (+1) 1

That Naded vid was epic. Going to be an great weekend, used up my final leave of this work year to make sure I can have a lie in on Monday as well.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That Naded vid was epic. Going to be an great weekend, used up my final leave of this work year to make sure I can have a lie in on Monday as well.

Dear God when does your work year end? We are only 3 months into the actual year :wutface:

I hope they keep rolling these videos out into season 2... They are phenomenal.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm such a big fan of all the OpTic teams, it pains me to watch this weeks Vision and see no news about Halo on it.  

We need an overhaul, OG can bring so many viewers to the scene, but this team isn't going to get it done.

Most of the Pro's who didn't qualify for HWC are on their grind, OG isn't barely touching Halo.

Feelsbadman

• Upvote (+1) 2

Oh man can't wait to get home to watch that Naded video. He's been a top 10 player since H2. I have a huge amount of respect for him and the other OGs like 2gre, Vic X, and Roybox who've stuck with Halo for so long.

It's gonna be very very difficult for any team to beat CLG, but it would be great to see any one of the veterans take home the big prize. You can't argue that they wouldn't deserve it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm such a big fan of all the OpTic teams, it pains me to watch this weeks Vision and see no news about Halo on it.  

We need an overhaul, OG can bring so many viewers to the scene, but this team isn't going to get it done.

Most of the Pro's who didn't qualify for HWC are on their grind, OG isn't barely touching Halo.

Feelsbadman

Hopefully Optic doesn't leave the scene. I would like them to be a top team/the top team. Just because of how many viewers they bring.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Off topic, but how do you guys get the "Renegades Fan", "Walshy Fan" "Puckett fan" and so on, in your signature?? (Sorry, I'm kinda new).

• Upvote (+1) 1

I drive home for spring break/week off of work on Friday.

12 hour drive from Ohio to east coast. I'll be missing ALL of Friday :(

On the bright side, watching HaloWC in the comfort of my own home for a week with fat stacks of lasagna being shoved down my throat is an acceptable compensation. 

The only thing I could suggest, data permitting(like maybe you have an unlimited data plan etc, if not....well balls.)...is to put the stream on your phone(low quality of course) and plug it into your car stereo so you'd at least have some semblance of play by play while on the drive.  Granted you'll possibly risk crashing trying to catch a super hype moment.  But, I feel the juice is worth the squeeze so to speak.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Off topic, but how do you guys get the "Renegades Fan", "Walshy Fan" "Puckett fan" and so on, in your signature?? (Sorry, I'm kinda new).

I sent you a DM on how to do it. If you need help let me know.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dear God when does your work year end? We are only 3 months into the actual year :wutface:

I hope they keep rolling these videos out into season 2... They are phenomenal.

New year starts in April so this is the period where people are absolutely starved for time off.

tumblr_mi52chcpCD1s2gg27o1_250.gif

Yeh these hype videos have been the best piece of produced content this season by a long way.

• Upvote (+1) 4

The only thing I could suggest, data permitting(like maybe you have an unlimited data plan etc, if not....well balls.)...is to put the stream on your phone(low quality of course) and plug it into your car stereo so you'd at least have some semblance of play by play while on the drive. Granted you'll possibly risk crashing trying to catch a super hype moment. But, I feel the juice is worth the squeeze so to speak.

My car has a built in aux port. Gonna put it on audio only and listen to all the matches.

Gonna try not to die :x

• Upvote (+1) 4