CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

2gre's pick-up squad scrimming C9 on stream

Edit: Welp, Hysteria went MIA, nvmd.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So, Nostalgia more plz. The only reason everyone here is defending double elimination because is the way MLG did it back in the day.

By your logic, why even have placings at all? just crown a champion at the end and give them the whole 2.5.... :apg:

• Upvote (+1) 3

i wouldnt mind pool play if it meant the bracket rounds were seeded properly. as it is, the seedings are all fucked

The horse isn't dead. Its alive and kicking and we need to slaughter this motherf***er

• Upvote (+1) 3

You just dropped 4 games to RNG.

CLG slump confirmed? :kappa:

S=G(EG)v 

Slump is equivalent to the games of EG dropped, therefore no, we are not in a slump. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

S=G(EG)v

Slump is equivalent to the games of EG dropped, therefore no, we are not in a slump.

Bruh

It's 6 in the morning don't make me think

fair point

• Upvote (+1) 1

Immunity and x5 are getting excellent practice. These guys are all talented players.

Benno is insane. Honestly believe if he stayed in America he'd fit on a lot of these squads.

Not to undermine the rest of the squad though, I haven't seen much of either Junior or Seduce but I know the talent levels of both Voltage and Benno is amazing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

No one has mentioned that Benson won't be at worlds. Say what you will but he has improved a lot and he has casted every NA event so it sucks he won't be at worlds. I actually liked his casting and how he would freak out during crazy plays.

You are right, I will miss Benson's crazy hype. He really grew on me.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Benno is insane. Honestly believe if he stayed in America he'd fit on a lot of these squads.

Not to undermine the rest of the squad though, I haven't seen much of either Junior or Seduce but I know the talent levels of both Voltage and Benno is amazing.

Remember reading up about Team Immunity and reading up the squad list and seeing (at the time) Heff and Voltage in the team and remembering the god of the Halo 3 Teamtage for Frenetic Array they did with Slayer and Docko.

Obviously they probably wont win, but itd be good to see them get a match. Even make it out of pool play.

Going back to team scrims, seeing exceL take games off Infused is quite promising for them. I still have high hopes they make it out of pool play, obviously with my optimism though they could get 3-0'd by everyone, but hopefully I'll be surprised.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ah. Lethul's 1st law of Slumping. A classic.

Please tell me we can make this a thing?  They could teach it in statistics classes  "Lethul's first Law of Slumping"  @@LethuL needs to come up with 2 more laws of slumping so we can make it official.

Seriously though, better to have a slump in scrims and pick it up right before the big money matches are about to be played.  Scrims don't get you paid.

• Upvote (+1) 1

2gre's pick-up squad scrimming C9 on stream

Edit: Welp, Hysteria went MIA, nvmd.

Who was on the pick-up squad?

Edit: It was Randa, Randa, and Randa  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Who was on the pick-up squad?

Edit: It was Randa, Randa, and Randa  :kappa:

If srs (your edit has me lost) 2gre, Randa, Huke, and  Dubu master Tire Ironic (thanks Audley).

3 more days?  3 more days.

EwLghOo.gif

If srs (your edit has me lost) 2gre, Randa, Huke, and Dubu master.

Also, incorrect.  The pick-up group that was going to play C9 was 2gre, Randa, TireIron and Huke.

Source

Unless Randa was going to be C9's fourth since Hysteria disappeared, since he did fill in as C9's fourth vs Exile 5 shortly after...  In which case it was 2gre's team that didn't have a 4th.

• Upvote (+1) 3

And then when a team is down 7-3 you're like "damn that team is doing really good"

I know, I was all happy telling my girl "EG only lost by like 8 games! It was amazing!" She was like, but that's not even close? She just doesn't understand

• Upvote (+1) 1

3 more days?  3 more days.

Also, incorrect.  The pick-up group that was going to play C9 was 2gre, Randa, TireIron and Huke.

Source

Unless Randa was going to be C9's fourth since Hysteria disappeared, since he did fill in as C9's fourth vs Exile 5 shortly after...  In which case it was 2gre's team that didn't have a 4th.

Oh, Bubu was playing with them earlier, didn't realize it had changed. My bad.