CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

@@LethuL how do you feel about that new strat do you think it will be effective at worlds? Though I think it would be more effective if you ran at the enemy after being stuck.

When you see 3 players on the same team all running around with SMGs at the same time (And yes, this really just happened in C9 vs TL

That thing is Assault's baby, he is never without.

Here are the latest sensitivity/acceleration settings (accurate as of yesterday) of the top 16 players (based off of K/D) according to the HCS Stats twitter going into NA regionals (I realize the K/D ranks are a little out of date, but the settings aren't):

1. Royal 2 (CLG) – 1.406 – 3/4

2. Spartan (RNG) – 1.284 – 4/3

3. Penguin (ELV) – 1.274 – 4/3

4. Snakebite (CLG) – 1.221 – 4/2

5. Snip3down (EG) – 1.177 – 3/5

6. Naded (AE) – 1.167 – 3/4

7. Contra (DNL) - 1.151 – 4/3

8. Shooter (WFX) – 1.141 4/2

9. Suspector (AE) – 1.139 – 3/4

10. Frosty (CLG) – 1.137 – 4/3

11. Roy (EG) – 1.125 – 3/5

12. Ace (TL) – 1.106 - ?/?

13. Str8 Sick (FA) – 1.105 – 3/4

14. Commonly (EG) – 1.093 – 4/2

15. Stellur (RNG) – 1.092 – 3/3

16. Devonator (DNL) - 1.091 – 4/3

I couldn't find Ace's controller settings. I would have done the top 20, but 17 and 18 were two Liquid players (APG and Unlegit) and I can't seem to find any of their sensitivities/accelerations...

but 17 and 18 were two Liquid players (Ace and Unlegit) and I can't seem to find any of their sensitivities/accelerations...

Ace is #12.  Did you mean APG?

Also, I can ask them -- I'm pretty sure Ace and Heinz play on 4/3, not sure about APG/Unlegit.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Ace is #12.  Did you mean APG?

No, I have Ace at #12 still. I just couldn't find out his sensitivity/acceleration settings, that's why I left it as a question mark. I ALSO couldn't find APG and Unlegit's, so that's why I didn't extend the list to the top 20.

No, I have Ace at #12 still. I just couldn't find out his sensitivity/acceleration settings, that's why I left it as a question mark. I ALSO couldn't find APG and Unlegit's, so that's why I didn't extend the list to the top 20.

You answered my question, but re-read the part I quoted and you'll see why I asked for clarification.

Liquid 11 | 2 Cloud9

Final series score

PARTY AIN'T OVER BOY

They're playing Truth Flag now.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Immunity and x5 are getting excellent practice. These guys are all talented players.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Halo isn't other esports (except maybe CoD). An entire series in Halo can end as quickly as a single game in other games.

That a game of LoL last an hour doesn't mean it wasn't over at the 15 minute mark.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 6

That a game of LoL last an hour doesn't mean it wasn't over at the 15 minute mark.

If it lasts an hour, it wasn't over at the 15 minute mark.  That's when the first clown car pulled up on its way to the Clown Fiesta.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

A series in Halo can take 15 minutes, if it's a pounding bo5. (Not counting down time between games.)

• Upvote (+1) 1

A series in Halo can take 15 minutes, if it's a pounding bo5. (Not counting down time between games.)

A bo5 of Starcraft can last 30 minutes specially if is ZvZ. And you don't have double elimination there. Why do we need it in Halo?
  • Downvote (-1) 8

A bo5 of Starcraft can last 30 minutes specially if is ZvZ. And you don't have double elimination there. Why do we need it in Halo?

I guess you're referring to 1v1s which is completely unrelated to a 4v4 FPS. A 4v4 bo5 with completely different gametypes doesn't always determine the best team, while a 1v1 bo5 usually does. Please don't compare a team based FPS to an individual based RTS. It makes you look dumb.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I guess you're referring to 1v1s which is completely unrelated to a 4v4 FPS. A 4v4 bo5 with completely different gametypes doesn't always determine the best team, while a 1v1 bo5 usually does. Please don't compare a team based FPS to an individual based RTS. It makes you look dumb.

So, Nostalgia more plz. The only reason everyone here is defending double elimination because is the way MLG did it back in the day.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 16

Lethul does not have a full time job, he's got a part time one. There's a big difference

less attitude next time  :lxthul: 

• Upvote (+1) 4

i wouldnt mind pool play if it meant the bracket rounds were seeded properly. as it is, the seedings are all fucked

• Upvote (+1) 4