CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I am still expecting a CLG v EG finals showdown, I think most people are. CLG is looking extremely dominant these past few weeks. EG always manages to put on an amazing show int he tournaments so we will see what happens.

If they meet up in semis it doesn't matter who if EG is the 2nd best team, someone will get knocked out, which is why this double elim stuff is bs

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Sure.. And you are new to esports

I commend you for writing something instead of just downvoting. 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I cant imagine the teams improving very much in the next couple days leading up to worlds, so how they are performing now will be a good indicator of how they will perform then. Of course there are things which effect gameplay at a tournament vs online.

We still have a pretty good line up. They added a couple EU casters as well so should provide some nice diversity. Sadly Puckett had prior commitments.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You know CLG is dominant when you are trying to judge how good other teams are by how many games they take off CLG lmao

Instinct back in Reach was like this lol

Well truthfully the only way to rank up and get better is to play higher ranks or people that are ranked better than you, otherwise everyone would be the same. If you are running as a full team then you will likely play higher ranks because they usually run as 4's. I'll admit that there are issues with individuals matching teams however which can be frustrating.

RNG took 4 games off CLG they must be tied with EG for 2nd :kappa:

but EG had everyone at the same house   :kappa:  (pls no1 take this serious, EG is a great team)

• Upvote (+1) 2

@@Symbolic truthfully though EG hasn't been playing like EG, They seems to be struggling with things that use to be easy for them to pull off.

All this talk of single vs double elim and no one's talking about the BOY FLIZZY FLETCH over here.

Congratulations man, that's huge. Looking forward to seeing what you get out of it.

Thought that was sass at the start:) Really appreciate the kind words, definitely not going to let this opportunity pass. Going to be a long week. Vegas for the Amusement Expo then straight to L.A for Worlds.

Renegades has really been impressing me. Feel like they're really putting in work. I'm still skeptic they'll be a top 3 team, but they're making me comfortable placing them 4th. Hope they do well. All that grind and passion doesn't go unnoticed.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Instinct lost 2 tournaments that season. RNG winning worlds confirmed

Didn't they win the championship?

They also won 2 tournaments dropping only a single map. One event w/o dropping any and that was the first time since FB one year in H2. People talked about them the same why they talk about CLG now.

@@Symbolic truthfully though EG hasn't been playing like EG, They seems to be struggling with things that use to be easy for them to pull off.

Yeah but they'll show up when it matters. I was just trolling with my post. Worlds is for sure gonna be crazy!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo isn't other esports (except maybe CoD). An entire series in Halo can end as quickly as a single game in other games. 

Agreed they always tend to show up at their best for the tournaments. With 1 mil on the line I am sure they will be more than ready, I just wonder if they will have enough in them to take CLG all the way.

We still talking about double elimination. You guys can't let a horse die in peace.

You're new to Halo is what you're saying. 

I dislike neg repping posts but I find this statement highly ignorant.

EDIT: Urge to rant about this is very strong.

• Upvote (+1) 1