CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Anyone know how stats from HWC series will be available or whom i need to talk to to get access to them, i could very well write a parser for fast preparation.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So what happened to the prelims?

The scheduling format for prelims was unnecessary.  Regionals proved that a 16 team tournament with group and bracket play could be scheduled for a single weekend with a main and secondary stage (which will both be broadcasted).  The schedule has been updated on halo.gg to show the tournament from March 18-20.

The scheduling format for prelims was unnecessary.  Regionals proved that a 16 team tournament with group and bracket play could be scheduled for a single weekend with a main and secondary stage (which will both be broadcasted).  The schedule has been updated on halo.gg to show the tournament from March 18-20.

Regionals also proved that even with 16 teams there is a bunch of viewer-count-killing downtime.

So.. whens the first game scheduled to play? want to set a reminder because I like to forget things

So.. whens the first game scheduled to play? want to set a reminder because I like to forget things

Chosen Squad/Allegiance on the main stage and Cloud 9/Epsilon on the second stage at 9:25 local, I believe. So 12:25 EST, 5:25 GMT.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Scores and stats from last night's scrims:

Allegiance 7 - 13 EG

CLG 9 - 0 Immunity

CLG 11 - 2 Liquid

EG 7 - 1 Denial

Renegades 10 - 3 Cloud 9

Game 1 - CTF Coliseum, RNG Wins 3-0

Game 2 - TS The Rig, RNG Wins 50-38

Game 3 - SH Eden, RNG Wins 100-8

Game 4 - CTF Truth, C9 Wins 3-0

Game 5 - TS Plaza, RNG Wins 50-38

Game 6 - SH The Rig, RNG Wins 100-40

Game 7 - TS Regret, RNG Wins 50-26

Game 8 - SH Empire, RNG Wins 100-52

Game 9 - CTF Fathom, RNG Wins 3-2

Game 10 - TS Coliseum, C9 Wins 50-49

Game 11 - TS Eden C9 Wins 50-42

Game 12 - SH Plaza, RNG Wins 100-62

Game 13 - TS Truth, RNG Wins 50-45

eLevate 6 - 0 Exile 5 (With randa subbing for Penguin)

eLevate 8 - 0 Exile 5

Cloud 9 10 - 2 Immunity (With Randa subbing for Assault)

Chosen Squad 1 - 8 Immunity

Epsilon 8 - 5 fabE

Infused 14 - 5 Excel

Major shoutout for continuing to do this and even adding in more teams now.  This post must have been a bitch to compile, haha.

Also despite that 3-0 by C9, it looks like RNG have steadily been improving their CTF game.  Good to see.   

• Upvote (+1) 2

Does anyone know if there will be casters for the side stream? That's probably an important question

Gandhi and Tsquared   :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

How many ground pounds and forge McDonald's live stream filler videos can we expect this weekend?

Low key taking bets. 

The under/over is 30 over the weekend with a spread of -3.5

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Royal 2 is already tilted AF reliving getting worldstarred by Contra in the hype video...  :blink:

• Upvote (+1) 6

Gandhi and Tsquared   :kappa:

This would be so entertaining.  Would be a matter of minutes until they go off on a tangent talking shit to each other LOL. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

@@SKAYVEEZ happens to me also when I use Internet Explorer from my work computer.  No issues using Crome at home.  I don't know what causes it to not work.  Technically this post should have quoted yours but it didn't.

Just got home and watched the hype video.

Holy shit.

Hurry up friday.

-----

Also congrats to all the casters, especially @@Onset!

• Upvote (+1) 6

Schedules

I know I will be checking in periodically onto this site throughout the weekend, any chance you can put this on the first post of this thread so people don't have to click around for this schedule? Better to give a view on :beyond:  than to halo.gg  B)

I know I will be checking in periodically onto this site throughout the weekend, any chance you can put this on the first post of this thread so people don't have to click around for this schedule? Better to give a view on :beyond:  than to halo.gg  B)

Will do!

• Upvote (+1) 1