CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

YOOOOOOOO Its FINALLY here. WORLDS WEEK!!! Who is going home with the money? Post your predictions below!

Denial TRAIN <toot toot>

• Upvote (+1) 2

oh.my.god.

80-90k for finals

the stakes are high, cod kids will be watching 

we REALLY REALLY REALLY need views that high. If more FPS players saw Halo 5, I'm sure they would buy it. Still don't think WeBack yet :/

• Upvote (+1) 2

Im going to ask it here, since people here actually play the game unlike general discussion. Do you feel the needler stronger after the patch ?

• Downvote (-1) 1

Can anyone shed any light on what the prelims are? I keep seeing them as being the days before the finals.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Im going to ask it here, since people here actually play the game unlike general discussion. Do you feel the needler stronger after the patch ?

The needler needs to be removed from arena. It is a broken weapon that serves no purpose.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Who is casting at Champs?

i couldn't find anything, might get announced today

simms confirmed however cause ESL is godly <3

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can anyone shed any light on what the prelims are? I keep seeing them as being the days before the finals.

Only thing I can assume is warm up games and scrims but either online or LAN. Would be good to watch.

Only thing I can assume is warm up games and scrims but either online or LAN. Would be good to watch.

prelims aren't a thing anymore, that's old info

the event is the 18th-20th

www.halo.gg

• Upvote (+1) 5

Can't believe we have the finals this weekend.

So hyped.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Re caster line up, this was in the last Halo Community Update:

EC_update.png

• Upvote (+1) 6

we REALLY REALLY REALLY need views that high. If more FPS players saw Halo 5, I'm sure they would buy it. Still don't think WeBack yet :/

The lack of pros streaming between NA Regionals and HWC has hurt the scene a bit. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The lack of pros streaming between NA Regionals and HWC has hurt the scene a bit. 

thank you @@LethuL and others

this was the worst thing that could have happened, halo is doing better on twitch now than ever, could have been an opportunity to grab some nonhalo fans

https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/4ac09c/halo_5_charity_tournament_cancelled_because_it/

^gamers for giving on top of r/games, 600k subs

halo has been popular on reddit recently 

I'm so hyped I can barely stand it.  Last night I had to remind myself that I you can't fall asleep if your eyes are wide open.  Thanks to the forum for all the info stats and thoughts.

I'm so hyped I can barely stand it.  Last night I had to remind myself that I you can't fall asleep if your eyes are wide open.  Thanks to the forum for all the info stats and thoughts.

Yes you can. I looked this up before when I was in High School as a way to fall asleep in class but make it seem as if I am awake. The only problem with sleeping with your eyes wide open is that in reality it is a dangerous diseases, so yea.

Probably more than what you wanted to know lol.  

• Upvote (+1) 2

Current partner and I are on a break. Was kinda sad but then realised it means I dont have to see her this weekend coming and I got a weekend of Halo World Championships to enjoy.

What a bastard I am.

On a break? lol Fuck that, you better drop her ass. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm confused how this works. How do they connect your twitch to your xbl or am I being ******** and missing the obvious?

http://news.xbox.com/2016/03/14/tune-in-to-the-halo-world-championship-2016-this-week/

THIS IS THE SINGLE GREATEST H5 VIDEO I'VE EVER SEEN

This was actually incredible. Honestly incredible. It captured just about every emotion I wanted to feel in a hype video for Worlds.

On a break? lol Fuck that, you better drop her ass. 

Could never bring myself to give breaks a go. I'm with you, if it gets to the point that you need to completely stop seeing each other to be okay, peace.

• Upvote (+1) 1