CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

RNG and Allegiance are scrimming, just started.

Are they streaming? If not who cares. They're probably appearing offline too so no spectate.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 7

Are they streaming? If not who cares. They're probably appearing offline too so no spectate.

It is true. I have cancelled all my subscriptions but 1 for the people who refuse to stream. And I am about to cancel that one.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Team Elevate HWC video. Pretty dope

[.video=youtube;Aw7ZPbOlUIU]

[/video.]

Literally the best Halo 5 video I have watched. That was  :flames:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Team Elevate HWC video. Pretty dope

[.video=youtube;Aw7ZPbOlUIU]

[/video.]

The editing at the end with the 4 screens and HWC logo fade in was dope.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Not to humble brag or anything but I knew CLG would stomp EG tonight, I would have bet a lot o money on it

With that said I also expected EG to rage quit at some point so props to them for running so many games

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 16

RNG up 3-1 on ALG so far, not that it matters though. ALG was up 4-1 on RNG last night and RNG won the series.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Not to humble brag or anything but I knew CLG would stomp EG tonight, I would have bet a lot o money on it

With that said I also expected EG to rage quit at some point so props to them for running so many games

hZ1kF3U.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

Damn, I wish Worlds didn't start so early on Friday and Saturday. I work until 4:30 both days and twitch is blocked at work. I pray that it's broadcasted on YouTube live streaming as well (similar to how the Halo update videos are on Friday afternoons at times).

If you have a personal computer you can use download "hola" for chrome. It's a really easy to use proxy interface.

Diamond 6 literally 4 CSR away from being Onyx. Match up against bubu dubu, Falcated, and Shotzzy. We get the hot 3-0 but I'm still close enough for one game to put me in Onyx. Then I match up against A Smart Camper, Ninja Arts, Cafe Con Leche, and Kaotic Fours. My squad of randoms stood no chance against these two teams. Went from being 4 csr away from being Onyx to 49. FeelsBadMan

• Upvote (+1) 6

Alright. CLG just 100-0'd EG on strongholds Empire....

It's getting ridiculous at this point. 

To be fair, and this is a personal opinion, Empire SH seems to be one of the most random gametypes currently played in HCS. It's the only symmetrical strongholds map and i think that is sorta problematic for the game mode just because there isn't a set preferred combination of strongholds to cap. Either side is equally effective, and the maps so small it really comes down to how organized you can be at locking down pit. It's definitely one of the less interesting gametypes to watch.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I tried but I legitimately could not keep up with anything in that chat.

Lethul's chat gives me cancer on a daily basis. I respect the guy as a player but his followers (I did select this word carefully) resemble a cult of trolls. I can't wait to get some other pro streams back in the rotation.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I'll be honest, my nights have been less entertaining lately with no streams to watch. On the bright side, I have been playing more Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 5

There were a few close flag and strongholds games between EG and CLG. CLG is definitely the better team right now but EG just needs to have 3-7 good games against CLG to win. I think Roybox will heat up and start to carry like at xgames, or at least I hope. CLG can be beat and I think EG will do it.

Lethul's chat gives me cancer on a daily basis. I respect the guy as a player but his followers (I did select this word carefully) resemble a cult of trolls. I can't wait to get some other pro streams back in the rotation.

:lxthul:  :lxthul:  :lxthul:

At least he streams.

• Upvote (+1) 3

RNG is up 9-3 over Allegiance.

Hopefully they can transfer their online results to LAN. They have been getting really consistent in the past few weeks so I have high hopes.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Solid night from RNG. With less than a week til Worlds, its promising to see them performing well. 

Edit: Goldenboy just said the Halo tournament at G4G was cancelled.