CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

i've been thinking about doing this but i'm lazy

i really want to make a halo calendar so everyone knows when every halo event is, i want to support world wide halo but i don't always know whats going on

windragon couldn't get his visa so i guess they are looking for a replacement

Wingdragon was the coach.

Chance #2 for the Goat to accept Chosen Squad's offer?  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't see it as a clear top 4/5. I could even see liquid take 2nd if they actually come to play

Thats fair, but I think the other teams I mentioned would really have to fall flat for that to happen. Liquids a solid roster, but they've not really been anything but a 5-8 team throughout H5 so far. 

Wingdragon was the coach.

Chance #2 for the Goat to accept Chosen Squad's offer?  :simms:

derp'd

apparently gengar replaced windragon during the season so we're both right!  :lxthul:  :kappa:

i hope so man, 2gre belongs in hollywood

Thats fair, but I think the other teams I mentioned would really have to fall flat for that to happen. Liquids a solid roster, but they've not really been anything but a 5-8 team throughout H5 so far.

Ehh, at regionals they took Denial to 5 and regardless of the sound issues they still 3-0 RNG. They were one game from top 4 and maybe could have gotten 2nd. If they practice, I still think they are every bit as good as other top 4 not including CLG.

Ehh, at regionals they took Denial to 5 and regardless of the sound issues they still 3-0 RNG. They were one game from top 4 and maybe could have gotten 2nd. If they practice, I still think they are every bit as good as other top 4 not including CLG.

Exactly what I was thinking. Plus at worlds the main thing is the bracket draw after groups. Like whatever team gets to play 2nd place out of group D is really likely to get top 4.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

i've been thinking about doing this but i'm lazy

i really want to make a halo calendar so everyone knows when every halo event is, i want to support world wide halo but i don't always know whats going on

windragon couldn't get his visa so i guess they are looking for a replacement

By the time it's worlds this team isn't going to have anyone from the roster that qualified  :apg:

• Upvote (+1) 4

I don't think they are struggling. Just they aren't looking as good as they did at xgames. They dropped a game to every team they played at regionals. They just seem like they aren't improving. But with breakout I believe they easily could've been top 2 plus would've had a good series with clg.

Allegiance weren't even the best team at Breakout...

Allegiance weren't even the best team at Breakout...

...Elaborate? I don't think there was any question or doubt Alliance were a step ahead of everyone in Breakout.

• Upvote (+1) 1

twitch shitting the bed for anyone else?

Twitch is having problems loading the site.

Thank you for your continued patience.

Twitch is having problems loading the site.

Thank you for your continued patience.

#soonTM

• Upvote (+1) 1

...They just got third at NA Regionals like...two or three weeks ago. I'd hardly consider them struggling. They've always been a Top 4 team, I dont think anything changed. Every team goes through slumps, and every team loses scrims online. Hardly consider them hurt though...

I swear people were saying the same thing about EG a week ago. I wouldn't even stress. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know stats don't mean everything, but here's the Team AVG K/D's of the current rosters for Breakout

Team Breakout K/D's

1. Allegiance - 1.249

2. Old Elevate - 1.168

3. New Elevate - 1.164

4. Renegades - 1.163

5. EG - 1.084

6. Optic 1.074

7. Cloud9 - 1.048

8. Denial - 1.027

9. Liquid - 1.008

10. WFX - 0.943

11. CLG - 0.932

12. Dream Team - 0.872

13. EnVy - 0.850

I would personally say the original Liquid roster was the best Breakout team, but I don't think we ever saw them against ALG

• Upvote (+1) 1