CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

This is what happens when CLG gets blue spawn on Eden :kappa:

No that's what happens when CLG gets red spawn, blue they would have 50-0...
  • Upvote (+1) 2

This is what happens when CLG gets blue spawn on Eden  :kappa:

Nah, that was a 50-13 Red side victory.

It's blue favored, but CLG's opening on the map is fantastic for starting the snowball in their favor if they manage to rotate quickly enough to neutralize rockets.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Seeing Allegiance recently, have they hit a wall? It seems like everyone else has been improving but Allegiance is staying the same. Are they just having a bad week or is everyone else who has beat them recently just exceeded them?

Seeing Allegiance recently, have they hit a wall? It seems like everyone else has been improving but Allegiance is staying the same. Are they just having a bad week or is everyone else who has beat them recently just exceeded them?

I feel like Allegiance got good early, and everyone else is now catching up, and in some cases passing them. The little tricks they knew and kept off stream have been discovered by others and are now being used regularly.

Just my perspective though, we'll know for sure in a couple of weeks.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nah, that was a 50-13 Red side victory.

It's blue favored, but CLG's opening on the map is fantastic for starting the snowball in their favor if they manage to rotate quickly enough to neutralize rockets.

Yeah I know.  It was mostly a joke on how blue side is lopsided off the start on that map lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

I feel like Allegiance got good early, and everyone else is now catching up, and in some cases passing them. The little tricks they knew and kept off stream have been discovered by others and are now being used regularly.

Just my perspective though, we'll know for sure in a couple of weeks.

They definitely out-grinded everyone in the beginning

• Upvote (+1) 1

i think ALG was also pretty good at breakout and when they took that out of rotation it hurt them

• Upvote (+1) 1

Here's all the Worlds Orgs twitter accounts, in case anyone wanted to give them a follow.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think allegiance leveled off after xgames and having breakout taken out really only hurt allegiance.

i think ALG was also pretty good at breakout and when they took that out of rotation it hurt them

...They just got third at NA Regionals like...two or three weeks ago. I'd hardly consider them struggling. They've always been a Top 4 team, I dont think anything changed. Every team goes through slumps, and every team loses scrims online. Hardly consider them hurt though...

• Upvote (+1) 1

...They just got third at NA Regionals. I'd hardly consider them struggling. They've always been a Top 4 team, I dont think anything changed. Every team goes through slumps, and every team loses scrims online. Hardly consider them hurt though...

I don't think they are struggling. Just they aren't looking as good as they did at xgames. They dropped a game to every team they played at regionals. They just seem like they aren't improving. But with breakout I believe they easily could've been top 2 plus would've had a good series with clg.

I don't think they are struggling. Just they aren't looking as good as they did at xgames. They dropped a game to every team they played at regionals. They just seem like they aren't improving. But with breakout I believe they easily could've been top 2 plus would've had a good series with clg.

I guess it just depends on what every bodies opinions of potential capping out at.

I think at this point everybody is competing for 2nd. EG, Denial, ALG, everybody. Obviously everyone has their favorites, but ALG has shown they can compete with the best of them multiple times. No reason they cant do the same at Worlds. EG was slumping like...two weeks ago, but I'd imagine most people still expected them to be in the top 2. 

would anyone who is super involved in the community be interested in doing a weekly update sort of thing for the hcs including scrim scores and other things(the noble situation, team changes, etc.)? it could be similar to reddit in that the most upvoted posts could go on the update including all the dank memes. it's just incredibly time consuming to go through 50 pages in order to find the 20 important/interesting posts that aren't arguing about why ogre 2 isn't/is washed  :lxthul:

just a thought, a lot of people like interacting with the community but some people just want to know what's going on in general

i've been thinking about doing this but i'm lazy

i really want to make a halo calendar so everyone knows when every halo event is, i want to support world wide halo but i don't always know whats going on

windragon couldn't get his visa so i guess they are looking for a replacement

would anyone who is super involved in the community be interested in doing a weekly update sort of thing for the hcs including scrim scores and other things(the noble situation, team changes, etc.)? it could be similar to reddit in that the most upvoted posts could go on the update including all the dank memes. it's just incredibly time consuming to go through 50 pages in order to find the 20 important/interesting posts that aren't arguing about why ogre 2 isn't/is washed  :lxthul:

just a thought, a lot of people like interacting with the community but some people just want to know what's going on in general

I might do this actually.  Not a bad idea to get some rep... i mean help some people out

• Upvote (+1) 5

Actually already got this in the works. I'm going to be creating a very brief, weekly review of all things HCS and HWC. Unfortunately it'll have to be after Worlds as I've currently got tons going on (Interviewing/Vegas Amusement Expo) over the next two weeks. But as soon as I'm able, this is my next project.

I have something like this in the works currently. (Just had a mic delivered and working on overlays.)

I hadn't said anything because I didn't want to give away the idea.. Now what?

Actually already got this in the works. I'm going to be creating a very brief, weekly review of all things HCS and HWC. Unfortunately it'll have to be after Worlds as I've currently got tons going on (Interviewing/Vegas Amusement Expo) over the next two weeks. But as soon as I'm able, this is my next project. 

i've been thinking about doing this but i'm lazy

i really want to make a halo calendar so everyone knows when every halo event is, i want to support world wide halo but i don't always know whats going on

I might do this actually.  Not a bad idea to get some rep... i mean help some people out

I have something like this in the works currently. (Just had a mic delivered and working on overlays.)

I hadn't said anything because I didn't want to give away the idea.. Now what?

Alright boys. Last one standing wins, no shots below the belt. 

Alright boys. Last one standing wins, no shots below the belt. 

No need to duke it out guys, I've got plenty of dank memes for everyone.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I guess it just depends on what every bodies opinions of potential capping out at.

I think at this point everybody is competing for 2nd. EG, Denial, ALG, everybody. Obviously everyone has their favorites, but ALG has shown they can compete with the best of them multiple times. No reason they cant do the same at Worlds. EG was slumping like...two weeks ago, but I'd imagine most people still expected them to be in the top 2.

I honestly have no clue what to expect from EG. I don't know if they just have a problem with CLG or if they just are in a full out slump. Anything can happen at worlds for 2nd place I don't think it would be too surprising if any NA team got second outside of c9 or elevate. Just depends on who is hot and who isn't at worlds and how the bracket gets drawn out.

I honestly have no clue what to expect from EG. I don't know if they just have a problem with CLG or if they just are in a full out slump. Anything can happen at worlds for 2nd place I don't think it would be too surprising if any NA team got second outside of c9 or elevate. Just depends on who is hot and who isn't at worlds and how the bracket gets drawn out.

I mean you're not wrong, anything can happen. I'm pretty confident the top 4 will be CLG, EG, ALG and then one of the other teams but most likely Denial/RNG

I mean you're not wrong, anything can happen. I'm pretty confident the top 4 will be CLG, EG, ALG and then one of the other teams but most likely Denial/RNG

I don't see it as a clear top 4/5. I could even see liquid take 2nd if they actually come to play