CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Ogre 2s chat is hilarious. Some people reallllly want him to hate Halo 5 but he doesn't.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Ogre 2s chat is hilarious. Some people reallllly want him to hate Halo 5 but he doesn't.

"How can people even play this piece of garbage 343 call a Halo game"

I spent way too long arguing with someone who refused to tell me what was bad about Halo 5 other than "It isn't halo" and even though he vlaimed to be Onyx in FFA and Slayer, he wouldn't give me his gt so I could check his stats.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

"How can people even play this piece of garbage 343 call a Halo game"

I spent way too long arguing with someone who refused to tell me what was bad about Halo 5 other than "It isn't halo" and even though he vlaimed to be Onyx in FFA and Slayer, he wouldn't give me his gt so I could check his stats.

I'll tell you how people can play this game. It's because the game is fun as hell.  :holmes:

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

i'm surprised Slim plays as much too

So this is kind of off topic/kind of on topic, but pretty soon (within the next couple of months) I'm gonna be in the market for a monitor finally. Is there any decent/good ones around $100-150, or am I just better off spending the extra hundred and getting a good BenQ or whatever the top brand is now?

I've heard they're pretty amazing compared to just regular TV's for whatever reason, and I'm finally ready to see what the hype is about. Currently I have a Dynex 24"(?) TV if anyone wanted to tell me what kind of a switch it would be. 

Get the BenQ RL2455HM, its 179 on amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/BenQ-RL2455HM-24-Inch-Console-Monitor/dp/B007HSKSMI

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'll tell you how people can play this game. It's because the game is fun as hell.  :holmes:

Bu..But don't like the game so how can anyone else??????  :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bu..But don't like the game so how can anyone else??????  :wutface:

I'll never understand the logic that those people have.  It's no fun if everyone has the same opinion.  Then the only difference between everyone would be their outer appearance.

Does anyone think that the fact that HWC is on the same weekend as 1st/2nd rounds of the NCAA tournament will affect viewership?

• Downvote (-1) 1

Renegades wins Coliseum CTF 3-1 and the series 10-3 over Team Liquid

In other scrims:

EG is winning 7-4 over Allegiance

CLG is winning 9-0 over eLevate

Cloud9 just got done playing CTF Warmup so I'm expecting they will scrim soon.

STAT REPORTS:

RNG vs TL

EG vs ALG

CLG vs eLv (no report yet)

Hey, i couldnt auto-match the eLevate vs CLG due to the team (gamertag) changes.

I guess i corrected it now, old Noble and Elevate show up as "ex .." with the new lineup added as Team Elevate, Triggers Pound was changed to Cloud9.

Please let me know if anything does not show up correct.

Here is what i got as final results. Not sure if you know but you can check on my page if a series is running or finished, it will show as "in progress", a matchup will close if there is no new game within 30 minutes.

Latest series with playerstats totals / weapon stats / head2head stats:

Team Liquid vs Renegades 3:10

http://halo5arena.com/matchup/393

Evil Geniuses vs Team Allegiance 8:5

http://halo5arena.com/matchup/395

Cloud9 vs Team Liquid 3:9

http://halo5arena.com/matchup/405

Team eLevate vs Counter Logic Gaming 1:12

http://halo5arena.com/matchup/415

• Upvote (+1) 5

eLevate took a game off CLG...

But it was Blue-side Eden TS.

:wutface:

Quite impressive that they took a game considering before last night they had scrimmed the same amount as Liquid since Regionals :kappa:

I am biased but not that much. I don't see RNG beating EG, CLG, or ALG on LAN, and I think they'd have to play their best Halo to even get past Denial. I DO think they are better than Liquid and Cloud9 though. My argument is that their series vs Liquid at Regionals isn't definitive proof of anything other than that MLG fucked up Day 1 with audio issues for every team on Blue Side. It obviously affected games. IMO, RNG would have won that series had they played Liquid Day 2. After that they probably would have had to play Denial and given how Denial looked, probably would have lost. Its just tough to "prove yourself" when you are playing the best team in the game everytime you get to bracket play in a single elim event.

I don't see any concrete evidence of RNG being better than liquid. They 3-0 them at X Games then Liquid turned around and did it back to them at regionals. I think it just depends on the day who is going to a better team. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't see any concrete evidence of RNG being better than liquid. They 3-0 them at X Games then Liquid turned around and did it back to them at regionals. I think it just depends on the day who is going to a better team. 

At X-Games Liquid didn't have Elamite coaching them.

At Regionals Renegades had the audio issues.

We haven't seen both teams play each other on LAN with both at 100%. Maybe we'll get the chance at Finals.

• Upvote (+1) 2

NV's only games were against EG and Denial.

I think Ola will end up back on EG. He's definitely still got it. He and Mikwen performed really well at regionals despite Ark blowing nuts and 2gre not doing so great.

• Downvote (-1) 2

Does anyone think that the fact that HWC is on the same weekend as 1st/2nd rounds of the NCAA tournament will affect viewership?

I don't even know what NCAA is (without google) - so there's that lol.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't even know what NCAA is (without google) - so there's that lol.

Are you from the U.S.? If so, then I think that is a little surprising. Well, it is a big deal in the U.S. I guess I just thought there were a lot of casual Halo fans who might have tuned in but won't because of March Madness. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think Ola will end up back on EG. He's definitely still got it. He and Mikwen performed really well at regionals despite Ark blowing nuts and 2gre not doing so great.

According to Roy (in stream), the two best players on nV at regionals were Ola and 2gre.
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

In defense of our lord and saviour, the 2gre, his KDA was up there with Ola and Mikwen's.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Casual forgot to appear offline for 5 games. :walshy:

Also: Oh look, blue team won in Eden TS >.>

I don't get why pros don't complain, i have bet talking about it since the star of H5 all asymmetrical slayer are imbalanced in this game. And there are no tools to break setups on these maps.

In defense of out lord and saviour, the 2gre, his KDA was up there with Ola and Mikwen's.

which is why I was careful to not use the same words to describe him and Arkanum....

honestly though, I could see 2gre staying, but I do think that a core of Ola/Mikwen/2gre would definitely need to pick up someone who just slays like a motherfucker.

Between the three of them, they have such a wealth of knowledge re: how to approach the game, so picking up someone who just has to concentrate on obliterating the other team may be what they need.