CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The BUK twins have 21 tournaments a piece since 2009 including 5th at the MLG Dallas National Championship, so the seasoned veteran argument doesn't really play a card here. This series is going to come down to who's on and who's not. Either team can beat the other, just depends on who shows to play.

where are you getting that they placed 5th at nationals?
  • Upvote (+1) 8

Wait wait wait, did they kick out Noble? I haven't been able to read since I saw they were trying to drop the org but what happened?

Edit: so they switched to elevate, never mind friends I see now

• Downvote (-1) 1

"The top finishing team from each Group will be randomly drawn into the Bracket and placed from top to bottom... Each top finishing team will face a second place finishing team from a different Group from their own"

Ninja getting excited over nothing as always.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Regret Team Slayer was REMOVED from the rotation. On mobile and not sure if anyone brough it up yet.

:lxthul:  asked us to do it for a share of his 250K   :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

where are you getting that they placed 5th at nationals?

I thought 10th at meadowlands was the highest an EU team has ever done in NA and it was done by them on power?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ninja is super excited they got group B, and I cant figure out why.

He thinks Group B plays Group C in bracket play but im pretty sure its random after pool play. Ill never understand the Ninja or RNG hype. They should be scared to play EG and a top EU team considering theyve lost to an EU team at X Games.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 5

So guys, if you had to put a life changing (:kappa:) amount of money on the line, do you take CLG or the field?

Ouch, that 1st EU seed for Infused didnt work out too well for them. 

That draw has got me hyped, wish the games started tomorrow 

The BUK twins have 21 tournaments a piece since 2009 including 5th at the MLG Dallas National Championship, so the seasoned veteran argument doesn't really play a card here. This series is going to come down to who's on and who's not. Either team can beat the other, just depends on who shows to play. 

2009 National Championship was in Orlando.  Buks didn't even get top 16.

2009 Dallas, no Buks to be found.

2010 Dallas National Championship...only 8 teams.

They got 5th in the Reach Exhibition at 2010 Dallas... which was basically a Combine.

• Upvote (+1) 4

buks are good no doubt. idk if they can hang with the best though. assaults been playing so well and danoxide is a little MONSTER

I thought 10th at meadowlands was the highest an EU team has ever done in NA and it was done by them on power?

You're right, Power never placed higher than 10th.

My current picks for Worlds (could change in the next couple weeks)

ecpbRAP.png

I agree with this for everything except infused. I think sparty is too focused to let them slip in group play. We'll see.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Group A: Allegiance, Liquid

Group B: Evil Geniuses, Renegades

Group C: Denial, eLevate

Group D: CLG, Cloud 9

A true patriot.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Group A: Allegiance, Liquid

Group B: Evil Geniuses, Renegades

Group C: Denial, eLevate

Group D: CLG, Cloud 9

Really no other option.

ONLY alternatives are if Infused beats RNG and Epsilon beats C9, but unlikely. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Regret Team Slayer was REMOVED from the rotation. On mobile and not sure if anyone brough it up yet.

People might of liked it, but I just hated the map.

2009 National Championship was in Orlando.  Buks didn't even get top 16.

2009 Dallas, no Buks to be found.

2010 Dallas National Championship...only 8 teams.

They got 5th in the Reach Exhibition at 2010 Dallas... which was basically a Combine.

When did I say they competed at the 2009 championship? Literally never. I said they've had 21 tournaments since 2009, which is correct. 

I was mistaken and read the information wrong. They got 5th at the Reach Exhibition/Combine, which was @ the Dallas Championship as you said. 

But I appreciate you trying to make me look way more wrong then I was...

Oh, and I went back and corrected my previous posts. Genuinely was not trying to steer people the wrong way, it was an honest mistake. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1