CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

At some point, I'll stop.

You'll stop once they are all done tweeting out the groups  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 5

Watch them troll us and show the NA teams in the groups last

• Upvote (+1) 4

This is going to be annoying waiting 30 minutes to get 2 teams. It would be better releasing 2 teams every 5 minutes.

or a live stream draw:(

• Upvote (+1) 3

This is going to be annoying waiting 30 minutes to get 2 teams. It would be better releasing 2 teams every 5 minutes.

I'm assuming they're keeping it slow to keep us tuned into their Twitter for longer. However...

or a live stream draw:(

I wish this was the way they did it. Bring in Bravo and Strongside to talk about the teams, potential matchups, etc. Have them announce two teams every ten minutes or something. I think it would be really fun. Also...

Watch them troll us and show the NA teams in the groups last

This is what I'm expecting. I think they may give us one or two North American teams, but I feel almost all of them will be at the very end.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Have an assignment due in 45 minutes, but I'm watching HCS twitter like a hawk instead  :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 1

At work and am checking twitter real subtlety 

Perhaps you meant subtly?

Edit: You got it, kind of. 

Group D should just show up and take their $25k and go home lmao

• Upvote (+1) 4

Feels like a hurricane outside right now...

That or I just felt the collective sighs of relief from Infused, Immunity and Chosen Squad by dodging CLG

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 9

Honestly, you want to be in Group D over the other 3 upon seeing CLG is in it, if you're assuming CLG will win the entire Tournament.

Being in Group D gives you the best chance of making it to the finals, since there's a 0% chance that CLG will be on your side of the bracket if you come in second in your group.

But that's also very reliant on the fact that you HAVE to place second.

You're not competing for first or second in this group, you're competing just for second.

I'd rather make it out of groups and face CLG round 1 then not make it out of groups.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1