CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So what is the deal with Noble's tweet?

Player's have misunderstood contract many times in the past. (Not saying this is you guys. Just trying to understand what happened.)

Feel free to keep posting though....we love us some milk

milk.gif?w=630&h=354

and I love dank memes but that is all I have for now

• Upvote (+1) 4

In other news, Liquid has practiced just as much since Regionals as the bottom 8 teams from Regionals  :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 5

In other news, Liquid has practiced just as much since Regionals as the bottom 8 teams from Regionals  :wutface:

Ace really trying to 3 peat vs EU teams.

Lol ace leaves optic because they didnt practice, and then APG is going to join optic and leave ace and liquid isnt practicing.  The circle of life

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lol ace leaves optic because they didnt practice, and then APG is going to join optic and leave ace and liquid isnt practicing.  The circle of life

:apg:

• Upvote (+1) 2

i dont think ive ever seen lethul salty...i thought he was immune to salt  :lxthul:

I just want to be sniped like that by him 1 time at an event and I won't care 

• Upvote (+1) 8

I just want to be sniped like that by him 1 time at an event and I won't care 

Dude just admit that you're salty and we can move on.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm I the only one annoyed by some of these halo pro not letting you watch past broadcasts unless you sub? You would think they would learn from h3 that they need as much content they can get out there. I have a friend just getting into halo and I wanted him to watch some of ninjas ffa games from yesterday and I see even he's doing it now. Also these guys not streaming scrims. I wasn't rooting for clg at all but now just because of this I really hope they win it all.

If they are not going to stream and make you sub to watch their random stuff they should really be pumping out their YouTube content but that isn't happening either I really hope they change their mindset next season.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm I the only one annoyed by some of these halo pro not letting you watch past broadcasts unless you sub? You would think they would learn from h3 that they need as much content they can get out there. I have a friend just getting into halo and I wanted him to watch some of ninjas ffa games from yesterday and I see even he's doing it now. Also these guys not streaming scrims. I wasn't rooting for clg at all but now just because of this I really hope they win it all.

If they are not going to stream and make you sub to watch their random stuff they should really be pumping out their YouTube content but that isn't happening either I really hope they change their mindset next season.

They are focused on worlds, not making Youtube content...

If you like Ninja so much and you want to show your friend his rebroadcasts why don't you fork over the 5 bucks and support the halo community? There are plenty of videos on YouTube you can watch for free if you can't afford FIVE dollars...

Not to beat a dead horse but FIVE dollars isn't exactly a LIFE CHANGING amount of money right?!?! (Or is it?) :P

Edit: before any of the trolls get me *4.99

• Upvote (+1) 3