CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

apg optic incoming

It would be a smart move for all sides.

Why would APG go to Optic when he's going to the championship? Seems a bit late for Liquid to replace him, and they did have the best record during pool play at regionals.

Just watched Vision, my money is on APG, and I hope it is. He's been to the house a few times and all the guys seem to like him.

Why the talk about APG leaving TL? Is he not happy there? I understand the Ola leaving, but APG is in the top 5 teams right now

Because after Worlds, APG will have met his three event quota with Liquid. He's never been on the same team for four straight events.

• Upvote (+1) 7

qUzpG1F.jpg

Now we can make wild speculations as to why this was happening.

#HUNTTHETRUTH

HWC edition

• Upvote (+1) 3

[tweet=https://twitter.com/clgaming/status/704453307889111040]

clg giving some love

edit: some help with embedding tweets please

• Upvote (+1) 5

Honestly, I get it, we have some major  :salt:  going on that tickets sold out so fast (probably due to limited venue size).

BUT, I care so much more about what our online viewership is. Yes, criticize 343 all you want on in-person attendance. They've done miserable in that regard. However, let's see what they end up doing in terms of a push to watch the HWC over streaming platforms.

Just realize that we are an echo chamber here because we are MUCH more likely to buy an event ticket. In reality, it hardly matters whether we have 300 or 1,000 people at the venue. Matters so much more what kind of impression we can make in the online sphere.

• Upvote (+1) 2

What "amateur" plays do you think I'm making? I am actually curious to see what you can come up with.

The X-Games Truth camo play and a rocket choke in a scrim in a Coliseum Flag game are what immediately come to mind.

We don't get to watch every play pros make so the ones we do get to see stick out. I don't imagine that you actually miss rockets and make weird decisions with Camo all day in Halo, but as of yet I'm not sure that you've proven to be the most valuable pickup for EG. I'm a fan (i get that the phrase "amateur plays" might sound harsh and suggest otherwise, though) and would like to see you prove me wrong.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Give me tips on how to ignore people that think they know what they're talking about. And how to play.  :lxthul:

Embrace it you must, young padawan

• Upvote (+1) 7

Give me tips on how to ignore people that think they know what they're talking about. And how to play.  :lxthul:

But you already pretend like I'm not here, you've got part 1 down.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Worlds is only a few week away, Much excite!

A whole week, eh...

Corbis-AX030070.jpg?size=67&uid=835471b8

• Upvote (+1) 1

Worlds is only a few week away, Much excite!

The days counting down matches the tickets sold to fans :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 3

"ranging between 150 to 1500 attendees, depending on the sound stage."

From the Raleigh Studios events page.  Wonder how large of a stage they rented?